You runaway together

Harry: Tears ran down your cheeks as you ran to Harry.
"My parents want me to stop dating you! Their coming to get me we have to go!" You sob and he wraps his arms around you tightly. He uses magic to pack back packs and nods to you kissing you gently on each cheek stopping a tear. You headed out of the burrow after saying goodbye to everyone and he offers you his hand to apparate. A tug on your stomach causes you to feel sick as you land in front of a house.
"They're out for 6 weeks dobby said so we can wait it out here for a while!" He sighs and you lean in and kiss him gently.
"As long as I'm with you!" You smile and he sighs and kisses you gently. He leads you into the empty house and you both start casting protection charms to stop your family finding you and handing Harry over.
"We can beat him!" You smile and he nods taking your hand in his.
"As long as we are together!" He smiles as Ron and Hermione walk in. The group was complete.

Draco: You stared at Draco as he continued to pack all your stuff away and shrink it down.
"Where will we go?" You ask quietly.
"We are going to the order! It's about time I stood up for what is right y/n and I'm not doing this anymore!" He spits and you nod and rub his shoulder softly.
"Okay my darling!" You whisper and he kisses your head gently. He throws you your shrunken bag and you put it in your pocket and take his hand. You apparate to Grimmauld place and Draco sighs as he knocks the door. Mrs Weasley answers and immediately panics.
"No! Please! We don't want to do this anymore!" You beg before she slams the door and all the other adults appear.
"They're just children... Let's look at their memories and decide!" Sirius says and you nod and they all walk away. You were about to start your new life together.

Fred: You sighed as Fred hugged his brothers and sister goodbye.
"I love you all!" He whispers and you feel our heart get torn from your chest. Because of you and your poor decisions you were ripping Fred away from his family. But he had suggested running away together. So that's what you were doing. He apparated to Charlie's apartment in Romania.
"We can be safe here they can't get you and I promise we will go back when it's all over!" He sighs and you kiss him with tears streaming down your cheeks.
"I'm sorry!" You sigh and he shakes his head and kisses you gently.
"No worries! Y/n your beautiful and I wouldn't have it any other way my darling!" He promises kissing you gently. You nod and wrap your arms finally feeling sort of safe for the first time in a long time. 

George: You sighed as you finished packing a bag and George took your hand. It was two o clock in the morning and you felt terrible running away in the middle of the night. But George wasn't coping well at home with Fred's death so you decided you would go to your families empty home to try and help him.
"Are you sure?" You ask as he finishes his note. He kisses your head and nods as you both apparate to outside your family house. You let yourselves in and see the dust and cobwebs.
"Let's get settled in! I expect a howler from your mother tomorrow!" You warn and he laughs and shrugs kissing you softly and letting you hug him. Because in this world of hurt that surrounded him you were the one light and hope he had to keep a he of. To keep him going. He was never going to let you go.

Oliver: After the war your heart ached and all you wanted to do was get away. You quit your quidditch career and stayed inside. Oliver was the only person you talked to and after months of it he decided you both needed to get away. You stood in the doorway as he takes your arm carefully. He apparated you to a black sanded beach with the sea out in front of you. And for the first time in months a smile graced your features.
"There it is! My favourite smile on the planet!" Oliver smirks and pulls a small golden ball out of his pocket.
"First one to catch it doesn't have to cook dinner?" He offers letting it go and you jumped on the broom darting after it as a small laugh escaped your throat. And Oliver smiled because finally he had his y/n back. Her beautiful e/c gleamed as she chased the snitch and enjoyed the wind in her h/c hair as she flew around.