How he acts after you break up

Harry: You caught him staring many times and he always looked after you. What you didn't know is that secretly he was protecting you. He kept bullies away and only let people he thought would treat you better than he did get anywhere near close to dating you. Eventually you became friends and he got with Ginny. He kept talking to you happily and you became close again. And when you finally moved on he walked you down the aisle...

Draco: You would see him with pansy in the common room. And he would see you. With a book. He would often talk to you as just friends and you would smile letting the conversation grow. At dinner he would make sure you ate and when you were up at 3 o clock he would be there for you. But you parted ways eventually and after the battle of Hogwarts you never spoke again.

Fred: You would sit in the common room studying and you would look up to see him pulling a funny face at you or tell you a joke. Eventually you would prank together again and you fell for eachother again. And you had done what you had promised not to. You had gotten back together and rekindled the old feelings you had towards the Weasley that stole your heart.

George: Yea I did a whole imagine so..... Go ahead and read that?

Oliver: You would go to his matches sometimes and you would cheer for him. And he would always act like he didn't know you were there. But his love for you never died. And every now again he would smile at you. Even talk to you after the game. Eventually you rekindled the love between you and the Scottish heartthrob. And eventually you were his number one fan again never leaving his side...