He wins you back in an arguement

Harry: You stormed into the common room and sat opposite your boyfriend to show him you were mad.
"Baby?" He asks and you refuse to look up at him.
"Nope!" You say in an annoyed tone.
"Princess! Cupcake!" He whines making you smile a little.
"No! Stop it Potter!" You gasp and he smirks knowing he was winning.
"Baby? Princess you really gonna stay mad at me?" He asks and you smile and shake your head.
"I swear you need to stop! You play too much!" You laugh and he nods kissing you softly.

Draco: You sighed annoyed at your boyfriend. He sat beside you with Crabbe and Goyle and you didn't know what to expect.
"If y/n was a spell she'd be petrificus totalus because she makes me stiff boys!" He says and you roll your eyes biting your lip to stop from laughing.
"She makes me whomp my willow! I'd love to get in her dumbledrawers!" He says and you snigger slightly giving him some hope.
"And maybe because she laughed she'll forgive me?" He asks and you roll your eyes with a laugh and nod.
"If you were a spell you'd be aguamenti because you make me wet!" You whisper and he laughs and shakes his head.

Fred: You sat with Ginny fawning over quidditch players when a blindfold appears over your eyes. A pair of familiar arms you were angry at pulled you up and outside. The blindfold disappears and there was a picnic with y/f/f and y/f/d.
"Oh my dear sweet y/n I love you very very much! And I want you to forgive me dear y/n! Please please please?" He begs and you take a bite out of the food and shrug.
"I suppose so Freddie but don't do it again!" You warn and he nods.

George: You were angry at George and were waiting for him to come around. Suddenly a door appears beside you. You open it and see George sitting on the sofa in front of the fire like the night he asked you out.
"I was hoping you'd choose this one to be honest!" He smirks and you smile and sigh.
"I can never stay mad at you George! You need to stop making me angry prankster!" You warn and he shrugs with a laugh kissing you.

Oliver: You were muggle born and Oliver knew you liked muggle music. He had annoyed you and was now following you around the corridors.
"You know I love you you know I care just shout Oliver and I'll be there!" He sings making you smile slightly. He takes your hand and he smirks as you intertwine your fingers.
"Y/n?" He asks softly and you raise an eyebrow.
"Yes Olly?" You answer and he looking at you with pure adoration.
"Since you held my hand too does that mean I'm forgiven?" He ask and you nod and sigh kissing him softly.