harry imagine

Noelle black was of course the daughter of the notorious Sirius Black. It was her fourth year at Hogwarts and she was utterly in love with and dating the underage Hogwarts champion Harry Potter. The pair were never seen without the other. Her long black hair sweeping behind her as she walked hand entwined with his as his wild hair flew about in the wind. They were rumoured to be Hogwarts most favoured couple. Even the jealous Draco Malfoy who fancied Noelle agreed they were sort of cute. But draco argued that him and Noelle would be cuter.

On the day of the second challenge everyone was in shock that harry didn't pull Noelle up from the dark bottomless put that is the black lake. Even she was surprised but she knew what Ron meant to Harry. Draco saw his opportunity and jumped at it.
"Now we know how much you mean to your boyfriend we can come clean about us!" He says to her loud enough for Harry to hear.
"Shut up Malfoy! You're such a liar!" She says as she tries to wrap a towel around the love of her life. But his hands stop hers and she sees the hurt in his eyes.
"Don't El! Don't touch me you liar!" He says his voice pained and angry. Before the tears rushed down her cheeks she ran away and back to her dorm. His could Harry believe Draco?!

The hurt went on for months. But Noelle learned of a dark secret and it scared her. One night as she was sobbing she heard voices and went down. She used an invisibility charm and listened to Moody contacting non other than Peter Pettigrew.
"Once the child touches the cup he will be sent to the dark lord and our true ruler shall rise again!" She hears.
"The graveyard of tom riddle where it'll go down" She hears and runs up to the common room.

It was the afternoon if the last challenge and Harry looked nervous.
"Harry?" She asks softly and a dark glare comes across Harry's face before he sees the concern in her eyes.
"Yes Noelle?" He asks not using his normal nickname.
"Just be careful? You don't have to win ..." She trails off not wanting to look clingy to her ex. It had been a few months and he still didn't believe her.
"Go comfort Draco Noelle. I'll be fine!" He snaps and she decides to take things into her own hands. As a much more advanced witch of her age she was able to apparate. So when the challenge began she popped away without anyone noticing. She his behind a gravestone for what seemed like a while. The Harry and Cedric popped up. Before she could register anything Cedric lay dead just feet from her and Pettigrew had his wand raised at Harry. Before she could register her actions she jumped in front of harry and took a red streak formed from the cruciatis curse. It knocked her unconscious with the pain.

"Noelle!? Move Malfoy! El its Harry!" She hears as she comes around in the hospital wing.
"I'm okay" she sighs softly and Harry visibly relaxes as Draco walks out angrily.
"You jumped in front of a crucio curse for me?" He asks softly as he takes her hand.
"Well when I told you I loved you I meant it!" She smiles and he nods.
"I'm sorry I believed Malfoy over you El... I really am and if you'll have me back?" He asks and she nods softly with a smile.
"Until the very end!" She smiles and he embraces her tightly both ecstatic they were both together and happy again...

MrsMarvelKnight I'm so sorry it took so long I hope you like it!