Your first kiss

Harry: After Harry caught the snitch you waited in the common room for him. He walked in and everyone cheered and clapped. He made his way over to you and hugged you tightly.
"Well done!" You smile and he smiles back his green eyes shining.
"I'm so proud of you baby!" You say softly and he smiles.
"I could hear you shouting where it was too me!" He laughs and you shrug with a smile. His green eyes entranced you and his smile made you smile too. You leaned towards each other. And you both closed your eyes as your lips moulded against each other perfectly. You pulled him closer by his t shirt and he pulled you by your waist. The whole common room cheered turning your cheeks a dark red. He laughed and kept his arm around your waist as you went down to the dinner hall together.

Draco: Draco had been finding transfiguration hard. He struggled with it a lot. So at half past eleven you sat in the common room with him trying to help him. You sat your pet owl in front of him and sighed.
"Come on!" You encouraged him. He nodded and flicked his wand muttering the incantation. You closed your eyes wondering what was going to happen to your owl. As you opened one eye you saw a goblet sat on the coffee table encrusted with blue diamonds.
"YOU DID IT!" You squeal in excitement as he wraps his arms around your waist. Suddenly his lips crash into yours and a gasp leaves your lips. You kiss him back snaking your arms around his neck as he grabs your t shirt pulling you closer. You both smile into the kiss.
"If you didn't notice that was a thank you by the way!" Draco says making you giggle as you feel his lips move against yours.
"Can you fix my owl now please?" You laugh as you stare into one another's eyes.

Fred: As you sat in potions bored you noticed a firework in Snapes office. You cast a look over your shoulder to see Fred and George struggling to light it.
"Incendio!" You mutter with a small smirk. And bang goes off in Snapes office.
"Out everyone!" Snape orders you all and you grab your bag and walk out to see Fred laughing with George.
"Well done! Our spells weren't working from the back!" George says and you laugh.
"Definitely useful to keep you around!" Fred compliments you as his lips brush against yours. You smile and his arm snakes around your waist keeping you close.
"Miss y/l/n! And both Mr Weasley's detention at my office tonight!" Snape says and you laugh and shake your head leaning your head on Fred's shoulder.

George: Mcgonagall had gotten you and George in detention after she found you sneaking around school after hours. She was making you scrub the tables.
"Let's sing a song?" George suggests and you laugh.
"Cherry lips crystal skies I could show you incredible things!" You sing and he admires the softness in your voice.
"Let's get out of here!" He whispers. Taking your hand you both run out. He pulls you into an empty classroom as you hear footsteps after you.
"Geo-" He cuts you off with a soft tender kiss as Mcgonagall storms past angrily. A smile plays on your lips and you both walk back up to the common room.

Oliver: As you sat in the stands watching Oliver play you smile and bite your lip. Slytherin was paying dirty and you were worried.
"Wood blocks another quaffle attempt as HARRY CATCHES THE SNITCH!" You hear and a cheer escapes your lips. You look around excitedly as you stand up clapping for your boyfriend. Oliver flies over to you and pull you into his broom. You turn to face him and are met with his soft lips on yours.
"Your my biggest fan!" He smiles flying you around the pitch.
"Always!" You promise as you fly sound with him.