You meet their parents

Why is my screen on the lowest brightness possible yet it's still too bright? Ugh
Apologies for not updating sooner but I have a new fanfic I'm working on called the new girl might be publishing the first chapter tonight ~does typical Courtney dance with the arm and head thing~. It is Harry Potter and it's about how 1 girl brings Draco and Harry together and it changes the plots of the books a bit but yeah... Anyway enough of my waffling lets get on with the chapter. Also we are gonna use Sirius for Harry's parents...

Harry: You walked into Grimmauld place and saw a grumpy little house elf.
"Filthy mud bloods!" He mutters making you feel a bit out of place.
"Harry! Y/n I'm guessing?" Sirius says and you nod.
"Yes?" You say and he holds out his hand. You take it and he shakes it with a smile.
"Dinners on the table!" He smiles and Harry takes your hand and takes you to sit at the table.
"Hey don't be so nervous!" He whispers and rubs soothing circles on your hand.
"So y/n what do you want to be when you're older?" He asks and you shrug.
"I wanna play quidditch!" You shrug and he nods with a smile. The rest of the dinner goes pleasantly and you over hear a conversation with Sirius and Harry.
"She's lovely Harry! Very sweet and pretty! I approve of her!" Sirius says making you smile.

Draco: You walked up to Malfoy manor with a fear in your stomach with your hands visibly shaking. Draco kisses your forehead softly.
"It's okay!" He whispers and you nod as you walk in together.
"Draco! Y/n!" His mother greets you putting some of your fears at ease. Dobby takes your coat and Narcissa leads you into the dining room where Lucius sits.
"Darling look how pretty she is!" Narcissa says making you blush and Draco laugh.
"Stop being so nervous!" He smiles into your hair and you smile up at him still scared.
"Sit and have dinner y/n! I think I already quite like you!" He says and Draco nudges you with a smile as if to say told you so. The rest of dinner goes smoothly and Narcissa places a kiss on your cheek as you leave for the night.

Fred: You had been invited to the wizard World Cup by Molly and Arthur. As you made your way to their door and knocked gently Molly answer engulfing you in a hug.
"Fred darling y/n is here!" She calls out and Fred smiles at your nervousness.
"She already loves you and so will dad especially since your mothers a muggle!" He smiles and you laugh as you sit down for breakfast with everyone.
"So y/n what is the function of a rubber duck exactly?" He asks and you laugh.
"Oh you play with it in the bath!" You answer causing his face to light up. You smile realising the Weasley parents did accept you as you ate breakfast with them and your boyfriend.

George: You gripped George's hand tightly heading to Grimmauld place for the order meeting.
"Georgie! Your parents!" You murmur and he laughs and kisses your temple.
"Mum dad!" He calls and they walk out and see you.
"Ahh y/n it's nice to meet you!" Arthur smiles and you nod as Molly pulls you into a tight hug.
"And you!" You smile back looking at George.
"Honestly it's nice to finally meet you lets get some food down you!" She says guiding you and George into the kitchen for dinner.
"That was easier than I thought it would be!" You whisper and he laughs and nods.

Oliver: You gripped Ollys hand tightly as you got off the train and saw his parents waiting for you. You were spending Christmas with them as your parents had gone to Australia. And you were terrified.
"Ah you must be y/n! You're beautiful look at those e/c eyes!" His mum gushes wrapping you in a hug and smiling.
"Thank you!" You smile hugging her back as Oliver hands you your suitcase.
"Alright let's go get food!" She smiles and his dad smiles kindly at you as he grips your shaking hand.
"You good?" He asks and you nod placing your lips on his.