You meet after years apart

Harry: You walked through the ministry hurriedly. You had skyscrapers of papers in your arms as well as charmed behind you. You walked into the aurors quarters and bumped into the familiar green eyes.
"Potter!" You gasp surprised as you both started to pick up the papers.
"Hello y/n!" He smiles and you bite your lip. He was still perfect and handsome.
"Haven't seen you since the battle!" He comments and you nod.
"It's been too long!" You comment finally gathering all your paper.
"Eight o clock at the leaky cauldron...  I'll buy!" He offers and you nod and smile.

Draco: You sat in the leaky cauldron downing firewhiskey shots. The door opens letting in the cold air. Life hadn't been to kind recently. You had broken up with your partner and lost your home. So now you lived and worked at the cauldron but tonight was your night off.
"Hit me again!" You sigh and someone takes the seat next to you.
"Make that a double!" He comments in a low husky voice.
"Buying me drinks already?" You ask and recognise the ice blonde hair and the stormy grey eyes in an instant.
"Bought you them in hogwarts if I remember correctly?" He asks and you nod once.
"Rough day?" He asks and you shrug.
"I have an opening in my office..." He says raising an eyebrow.
"Pays a lot?" You ask and he nods.
"I'm in!" You chime and smile.

Fred: After travelling round the world the muggle way you were on your way back to England. It had been years since you were here and you were waiting to surprise your best friend. Fred. You grabbed your suitcase and started heading out of the airport. You grab a coffee and start walking when you walk into someone and almost spill it everywhere. You gasp and feel hot liquid on your hand.
"Sorry!" You murmur and look up to familiar brown eyes and ginger hair.
"Fred!" You gasp and he hugs you tightly with a smile.
"Mom wants you to come over for a while!" He offers and you nod unable to stop your smile. He takes your suitcase and walks to the car making you smile and wonder at the beautiful man in front of you.
"It's only meat and chips!" He says and you shrug and smile widely.
"That's fine!" You smile.

George: After moving to beauxbatons you had finished your education and passed with flying colours. You now headed back to England to see old friends.
As you walked down Diagon Ally you spotted a new shop. The only one not shut down. You walk in and see prank things and potions. Then you spot your old friend.
"George!" You call a slight hint of French in your accent.
"Oh my brothers lover has returned from the prestigious beauxbatons!" Fred says and you chuckle and shake your head.
"I missed you y/n!" George says hugging you tightly. You nod.
"Me too!" You sigh looking around the shop.
"Aren't you going to show me around then?" You ask losing almost every once of French.
"Oui oui mademoiselle!" He smirks and you laugh and take his hand as he leads you through the shop.

Oliver: You took the hand of your 3 year old cousin tightly.
"Now don't let go!" You warn as you enter the stadium and he nods. You smile and guide him towards the seats at the front. The team comes out and you catch the eye of an old school friend.
"That's Wood!" Your cousin says and you nod.
"Wanna know a secret?" You ask never losing eye contact with Oliver.
"Obviously y/n!" He says and you laugh and nod.
"I went to school with him!" You whisper as Oliver flies off.
The match finishes and you let everyone else file out before you grab your sleeping cousin.
"Is he yours?" You hear and see Wood.
"No!" You gasp and he lifts him easily.
"Take him to meet the team and then we can catch up!" He offers and you nod and blow in your cousins eat startling him awake. He's surprised and gasps at whose holding him.
"Hey buddy!" Oliver says and you laugh and walk with him.