He surprises you

y/f/f- your favourite film

Harry: It was New Year's Eve and the Weasleys had a party going. You had stayed there with Harry and you say there getting ready. Plain jeans with a cream see through blouse with a white vest top underneath. You wore your white converse and let your hair out of its messy bun. It curled up and you walked out only to hand a blindfold placed over your eyes.
"My eyebrows!" You gasp and you hear Harry's familiar chuckle. He guides you down stairs and then you feel the cold night air. But still you keep walking.

When you finally stop he takes your hand and smiles removing the blindfold.
"Open your eyes!" He smiles and as you do the whole sky erupts into fireworks! Pink orange yellow green.
"I got this old move projector so we could project it onto this screen! I also got a muggle film you said you liked? y/f/f!" He says making you smile. He kisses you softly as you cuddle up under a blanket on a conjured mattress to watch the film.

Draco: It was your birthday and the snow was falling. It's your favourite type of weather.
"Come on I got a surprise for you!" Draco says softly. You pull on your coat as he leads you outside. You step in his footprints and he laughs as you stretch your legs to match his strides. You finally see where he's leading you too. A makeshift igloo with a fire burning inside.
"Draco it's so cute!" You gasp. The snowflakes stick in your hair and Draco looks at you.
"Happy birthday y/n! I hope you like it!" He smiles as you climb inside with him and cuddle up.

After falling asleep on him Draco carried you back to the common room. As you open your eyes you hear his heartbeat under you and his arms around you.
"Incendio!" You hear and you open our eyes to a cake with sparklers on it iced with your name.
"This is perfect!" You smiles kissing Dracos cheek softly.

George: It was Valentine's Day and all day George had blown you off. You had given him his present of a rope necklace with a wooden locket with a picture of you both in. He had left it on his bedside table. And that had hurt. Yet he cherished the flowers Angelina gave him.

As you wandered through the school you saw George and Fred.
"Obscuro!" You hear and then each twin takes an arm each.
"No no!" You gasp. You walk for a while and then one of them lets go of your arm and walks out. Probably Fred. The blindfold gets removed and you see your in the room of requirement and George had set up a beautiful dinner for two. You gasp as tears appear in your eyes.
"y/n! I've been working on this all day love so if you'll excuse me for my rudeness!" He smiles and you see he has his locket on. He wiped a stray tear and sat you down.
"Now I had to sell 3 whole crates of puking pastels for this present so I'm really hoping you like it!" He says and you cover your mouth as he pulls out a black velvet box.
"There's this muggle shop called pandora and they did this ring and I thought of you!" He says holding out the princess tiara pandora ring. You take it and it fits your finger perfectly.
Then you see the tiny letters.
Fit for my princess
Your lips collide with his as he pulls you close and smiles.
"I don't like it George! I love it so much!" You say and he kisses you again.
"Happy valentines y/n!" He says and you both smile.

Fred: It was Christmas Day and you were spending it at the burrow. You woke up next to Ginny and yawned. You padded downstairs to see everyone but Fred opening presents.
"Where's Fred?" You yawn slightly worried.
"Off out don't you worry! Come eat your breakfast and open your presents sweetie!" Molly says and you nod sleepily. George got you puking pastilles and fireworks. Ginny made a best friends bracelet. Ron Harry and Hermione had all brought you a picture with every member of the household and you in it. Percy got you fudge and Bill and Charlie got you a pretty ring each. Mollie had knitted you a sweater and Arthur said dinner should be enough. You nodded knowing it cost them all a lot. Another added member. You just wondered where Fred was.

Your question was answered when you were dancing with Ginny after dinner. He walked in dressed up all smart and the music slowed.
"Hello love!" He says making a blush rise in your cheeks.
"Where have you been Ginge?" You ask making him laugh. After almost 3 years together the nickname never dropped. The music stops and mistletoe appears over all the couples heads. Harry and Ginny. Ron and Hermione. George and Angelina. Arthur and Molly.
"Before I kiss you I have to ask you something! y/n! You have completed me! Made me feel something so new! And I love it! And I love you! So if you would do me the honour of becoming Mrs Weasley I would be quite grateful!" He says getting on one knee and pulling out an antique ring with a simple diamond in the middle. You gasp and nod tears escaping yours and Molly's eyes as he wraps his arms around you engulfing you in his smell. You couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the night.

Oliver: It was Halloween and you had supposed to be meeting Oliver. You were at a party dressed up as a vampire and he was supposed to do the same. But you had been here an hour and he still wasn't here.
"What's a pretty girl doing sat on her own?" You hear and look up to see Lee Jordan.
"Leave me alone!" You say staying loyal to your boyfriend. Little did you know this was his plan...

Eventually Lee managed to get you into the dance floor. He spun you around and you span into a random stranger dressed up as a prince.
"I am so sorry!" You gasp and you look up and the guy looks into your bright y/e/c eyes and smiles.
"My names Oliver! Looks like your falling for me all over again!" He winks and you shake your head with a smile. He dances with you and you roll your eyes.
"You know Charming I thought you ditched me!" You say and he smiles.
"No I just had to make sure you were surprised!" He smiles leaning his cheek against the top of your head.
"And we lived happily ever after!" You joke with a smile.