Your favourite memory at school together

Harry: You sat with your husband as he worked through his paperwork and smiled up at you sat on the sofa in your new home.

Harry sat with Ron trying to figure out this essay that Snape had set you on werewolves.
"Alright?" You ask your boyfriend and he nods and sighs.
"Werewolves y/n bloody werewolves! I'm going to ask Hermione," Ron sighs leaving you and Harry to it. You watched as he scribbled down notes on werewolves and tried understanding them.
"Why don't we go ask Lupin some questions to help us?" You asked. Harry sighs and nods as he stresses over quidditch.
"Harry? You know it's okay to not be great at everything? You don't have to rush through it all until you understand it?" You explain and he sighs softly and nods.
"It's all this stuff with Sirius black and the dementors..." He answers and you place a soft kiss to his temple.
"Well I'm here and I always will be munchkin!" You smile and he sighs as some of the tensions leaves him.

Harry came and sat by you, placing a sweet kiss to your temple.
"It can wait right?" He asks with a small smile.

Draco: You gently polished your broom and looms up to see Draco watching you. He smiles and you feel yourself travelling back to school.

You stood in your quidditch uniform before your match against Gryffindor gently polishing your new nimbus 2005 from Draco's father. You were described by many ayers and teachers as the next big chaser. It was your second to last year at Hogwarts and you looked up at your boyfriend Draco.
"You look worried y/n?" He asks and you smiled wryly.
"Well you know, I have to put my trust in you to catch a snitch against famous Harry Potter," You mock and he laughs and takes your hand in his. A warm soft feeling ran through you as his grey eyes looked into your e/c orbs.
"Y/n, just make sure you score as much as you can okay? Leave the rest to me!" He promises kissing you softly on his forehead. With everything going crazy in the world around you Draco brought a sense of belonging and safety to you.

You smiled as Draco came over and gently took your hand. That same warmth and love and safety ran through your body and you realised he really was the one.

Fred: You watched as a young man walked into the shop with his girlfriend and wondered off. He saw a toy that wound up and played a pretty song before a flower jumped out of the box and squirted a green goo out. You smiled as the girl reacted with a laugh and jokey slap.

You walked into zonkos joke shop holding Freds hand. You loved that he got excited whenever you promised him a new trick if he did well in his exams. He had just managed to pass potions and this lit you up with pride.
"Come on Weasley! Your choice," You smile and he takes your hand walking you through the shop. His eyes wander to a box. You look around at the other jokes like sugar quills and invisible ink. A tap on your shoulder alerts you and you turn. Fred is on one knee on the floor and you gasp as he opens the box. Suddenly a loud scream plays and water squirts from the fake diamond on the fake ring. You laugh and close the box jokingly slapping his arm.
"WEASLEY!" You yell as he kisses you softly. He holds up a box of stink pellets and laughs.
"I'm almost out so," He smiles. You kiss his cheek and pay for his new box of pellets.

"What are you smiling at?" He asks as he wanders over to you. You smile at the couple now buying a box of puking pellets and laugh.
"It's like a younger us," You laugh and he smiles and kisses your head.

George: You laughed as George came down with knitted sweaters for both you and him from Molly.
"Oh their so cute!" You smile and giggle as he kisses your head.

You wondered down to the common room and saw the twins sat together with Ron, Harry, Ginny and Hermione. You smiled and brought down their presents before plopping yourself on George's lap.
"I know you said not to but I saw it and I couldn't help it," You giggle. George opens it and sees the photo album full of pictures of you both together. In the middle was your favourite thing to say to him.
"You're mine ginge!"
"Well its a good job I got this for you then!" He murmurs kissing you softly. You gently tear the paper away to reveal a pink knitted jumper with your first initial in white.
"Oh Georgie!" You giggle and he holds you right and close. It wasn't the gift but the thought behind it. The feeling of belonging in his family. The feeling of belonging in general.

"It's a perfect time isn't Georgie?" You ask and he looks down at you as he places an angel on top of the tree.
"A perfect time?" He asks and you nod smiling up at him.
"Christmas!" You exclaim and he nods with a laugh.
"Oh right, well yeah it is! It's the best, favourite time of the year!" He smiles as he looks over at your photo album.

Oliver: You smiled as you waited for Oliver to walk back into the locker room. He walked towards you and flashed you that winning smile. Your heart melted and you sighed deeply.

You watched and Oliver flew back into the training room and you ran through the crowd to meet him there. You pushed past all of the excited children celebrating Gryffindors win. All you wanted was to check on Oliver and make sure he was okay. Finally you ran in and Oliver opened his arms and took you into them. You smiled and sighed happily.
"I'm so proud of you Ol!" You exclaimed and he kisses your head and keeps an arm around you.
"Alright lads, this is our biggest fan!" He giggles and kisses your head again. You smile and just wrap your arms around his waist and sigh happily.
"Y/n, what're you doing here?" McGonagall asks and you just smile and look at Oliver. She gives a sigh and smiles at you with a sparkle in her eyes.

You giggled as he held you close.
"You're always here after a match, always sat here for me," He smiles and you shrug.
"I'm your biggest fan Olly you should know this!" You giggle.

Guys, this was so much hard work to try and put together and if it's shit I apologise deeply from the bottom of my heart I am sorry....