You're pregnant

Harry: You sat in the bathroom of your shared apartment with Harry with trembling hands. In your hand you held a test. The alarm buzzed and you groaned and looked down. A positive cross staring straight back at you. What would Harry think? You were both only young! Could you even afford it? All these thoughts ran through your head when the front door opened and closed.
"Y/n?" You hear and you look up. You take a deep breath and walk out with a small smile.
"Hey Haribo!" You smile and he raises an eyebrow. You hold out the test and he takes it reading it. His whole face contorts.
"Oh baby!" He sighs and the biggest smile appears on his face.
"You're okay?" You asks and he spins you around.
"Of course!" He smiles and plants a kiss to your cheek. And in that moment everything was perfect.

Draco: You and Draco had been trying for a baby for months now. You didn't mind the trying part. But as you sat in the bathroom with Draco you hoped you wouldn't have to try again. The timer rang and you looked at it.
"Are you going to look?" Draco asks and you nod with a deep sigh of fear. A gulp reaches your throat and you reach for the test. A positive mark sits on the test.
"Draco..." You trail off and you see the disappointment in his.
"You got promoted right?" You ask and he nod and looks at you sadly.
"Good... We're gonna need the money!" You cry out excitedly showing him the test. He grins happily and kisses you softly.
"You're gonna need relaxing things and foot rubs and all sorts!" He gushes and you smile and peck him on the lips.
"Draco I'm going to be a mum!" You sigh happily and he kisses you softly.
"Y/n... I'm going to be dad!" He states and you laugh happily in eachothers arms on the bathroom floor.

Fred: You sat in the burrow waiting for Fred to come home. You had been together for years and now you had a big surprise. Mrs Weasley was excited for you. As was everyone else.
"If it's a boy you're calling it George!" The other twin had said. And now it was time to tell the father. The door opened and Fred walked in engulfing you in his warmth and happiness.
"I have a little thing to tell you!" You whisper and he nods.
"There's gonna be a mini us walking around soon..." You trail off and he looks at your stomach and then your face as a smile takes hostage of his.
"You're serious?" He asks kissing you and you nod. He bites his lip and you smile and kiss him happily. You look and see a tear roll down his cheek.
"Your hair hit my eye!" He says and you laugh and kiss him again.

George: I did a whole imagine on this so.... Sorry guys....

Oliver: Oliver had been away for a few months. You hadn't told him you were pregnant yet. The little bump grew with each passing day and it was time for Olly to come home. He walked in the door and saw you sat in your chair. Standing slowly and turning to face him you see is face drop.
"Well.... That's a surprise!" He gasps and a smile takes his face.
"I didn't find out the sex I wanted to be surprised!" You smile and he nods and places a hand on the small bump.
"I knew you were a keeper!" You joke and he laughs and kisses you softly gently stroking the bump. The baby kicks his hand and you both gasp with a smile.
"Daddy's home baby!" He whispers and you smile and kiss him gently. A perfect little quidditch family for you Both.