The day after the battle

Harry: You woke up in the great hall and saw Harry and the trio walking in. He looks and sees your bruised form hobbling quickly towards him and runs to meet you half way. You embrace each other tightly and he buries his face in the crook of your neck while you breath in his scent clutching his shirt in your hands.
"Harry?" You whisper and he nods.
"Yeah y/n?" He whispers back and you smile looking into his emerald green eyes.
"We're free!" You smile and he laughs and spins you around planting a gentle kiss to your chapped and injured lips.
"I love you!" He sighs and you nod.
"I love you too!" You smile and he laughs and sighs.

Draco: You sat in the courtyard staring at the rubble around you and how your boyfriend had left. Walked away with his family. The dead were being buried and the injured taken care of. You should probably have been there but you couldn't stop thinking of him. You looked up and saw a mop of blonde hair running. You started running ignoring the burning in your muscles and the jolts from your ankle. You both collided and he kept you standing upright.
"You left!" You cry and he shakes his head and pulls you close.
"I had no choice! My mother and father!" He sighs. You nod and stare at the pain in his eyes.
"Come help us clean up?" You offer and he shakes his head.
"I'd rather heal you first!" He says placing his wand on your injuries. The hurt and then are gone.
"Now! Y/n lets go clean up!" He sighs and you kiss him desperately. He nods and pulls you up. You walk in together.

Fred: You sat in the great hall tending to the wounded and helping them clean up. You hear the doors open as you tend to a splinching. After finishing up you turn and see the twins.
"Fred? FREDDIE!" You scream and run over as he turns and opens his arms. You jump and wrap your legs around his waist as your arms wrap around his neck. He catches you and sighs happily.
"Is someone happy to see me?" He asks and you laugh and jump down.
"You're okay? I heard... I heard you died!" You sigh and he shakes his head connecting your lips.
"No! But I would appreciate you marrying me before I do!" He asks and you laugh and nod kissing him again.
"Idiot!" You laugh and he smiles.

George: You walk down from the astronomy tower and see a defeated George sat on the stairs. You see the Weasley family stood around a body.
"George?" You ask scared for who it is.
"Bellatrix got her hand on Freddie!" He sighs and you shake your hand feeling your own eyes water.
"Come here!" You sigh and he buries his face in your hair as screams ripple through him. You comfort him as best you can mad everyone stares as you rub his back and run your hands through his hair. You kiss his head every so often and his screams turn to pleading.
"Don't ever leave me?" He begs and you nod.
"Never!" You whisper and he falls asleep in your arms.

Oliver: You started repairing the castle walls as you weren't very good at healing people.
"Well I'd know that shockingly bad magic anywhere!" You hear a Scottish accent say and you gasp and turn to see Oliver stood with a signature smirk on his face.
"Olly!" You gasp and wrap your arms around him. He laughs and connects his lips to your temple.
"I'm glad your okay!" He smiles and you nod and kiss him gently.
"Ditto!" You sigh and smile as he helps you clean up the mess from the battle knowing you were okay and he was okay and you would both be happy.