You have your first child

George has one in this because I didn't cover this in the imagine...
Was going to make this a double update but the other chapter isn't finished...

Harry: You sat in the hospital and watched as Harry held your new born baby girl.
"She has my eyes! Her grandmothers eyes! And your h/c hair! She's so beautiful!" He gushes and you smile and nod. Even though she was a surprise you loved her. You loved her more than anything.
"Let's hope she took my brains as well! Otherwise she's not gonna be that bright ay?" You smirk and he rolls his eyes and let's you hold her. She yawns and looks up at you with your husbands eyes.
"Lily... Lily Hermione Potter!" You smile and he nods.
"Perfect!" He smiles kissing you gently.

Draco: You woke up in hospital after giving birth to your son. You saw him being held by Draco.
"And I'm going to be a better father than mine was to me! And you won't discriminate and you won't be cruel and vindictive!" Draco murmurs softly while holding the platinum haired child close to him.
"And your going to be just and fair! Smart and brave just like your beautiful mother!" He whispers making you giggle and ruining your cover.
"Although you could lose the earwigging!" He mutters and you laugh as he passes you the child. His blonde hair and pale skin show his fathers side but as he opens his eyes you see  familiar e/c gems staring back at you.
"Yes don't take daddy's attitude! Wait til his father hears about this!" You whisper kissing his head as he falls asleep.

Fred: You sat in bed with Fred as you cradled your new baby together. The little girl had her fathers ginger hair and pale skin but her mothers e/c eyes. The baby girls cheek rested against Fred's chest with her hand wrapped around your little finger as you stroked her cheek.
"You know I reckon we have about 10 seconds before my lot walk through that door!" He murmurs and you laugh as Molly walks in. She smiles and George smirks.
"Georgia it is then Freddie!" He smirks and you laugh.
"Maybe a Georgina!" You smile and Fred kisses you gently and smirks.
"She's still mine!" He mutters and you roll your eyes.
"Yeah yeah ginge!" You smirk and he sighs and kisses you softly.

George: You sat holding the beautiful baby boy. His hair alight with fire and his eyes burning a deep blue. His father sat next to you with a panicked look on his face.
"That was terrible!" He moans and you scoff with a laugh.
"Yeah... But we have our little Freddie George!" You smile and he sighs and kisses you softly.
"Damn wrong timings!" Ron says and you laugh as they all crowd around you looking at the new arrival to the Weasley family. 
"Beautiful!"
"Cute!"
"Gorgeous!" They all gush and you smile and shake your head looking at this beautiful baby boy.

Oliver: You smile as you saw your baby boys little face. Oliver's eyes reflected in the boys and you could see he was already a quidditch fan with a toy snitch curled in his hand as he rest in your arms. Oliver was watching him with pure adoration in his eyes.
"You know... This may be one of the most talented players ever!" He sighs and you laugh and roll your eyes.
"I'm joking! I've never loved someone so quickly before! I've never seen something so pure and innocent! And I want to treasure it forever!" He sighs letting the boy hold his finger.
"We can! It's our baby Olly!" You whisper and he slowly takes the baby off you.
"Go to sleep y/n! You look exhausted!" He smiles and you return the smile and close your eyes to get some well earned rest.