You take a rainy day...

If you've never taken a rainy day I suggest you do! It doesn't even have to be raining... You just lounge about and chill out all together.... It's great! I take two a term.

Harry: It was a rainy Saturday and you really couldn't be bothered. You woke up late and walked downstairs in your white long sleeved top and grey jogging bottoms. Not to mention your fluffy socks. Your boyfriend was sat in front of the fire and smiled as he saw you. You walked over to him and curled up with him leaning your head on his chest.
"Hey rainy day?" He asks as he looks into your e/c eyes.
"Sounds great!" You smile. You stay by the fire all day curled up eating chocolate frogs and playing exploding snap together making eachother laugh all day.

Draco: You and Draco had the Malfoy manor to yourselves for the holidays. It was nice to be alone without people judging you both. You woke up to the sound of rain against the windows and Dracos heartbeat. You smiled and cuddled into him more as he realised you were also awake.
"I suggest we take a rainy day!" He smiles and you nod.
"Dear little house elf! Bring us up some breakfast would you?" Draco asks and you smile.
"So y/n! What's first?" He asks and you shrug.
"Tell me about growing up here?" You asks and he nods with a small smile. You spend almost the whole day taking it in turns to talk about your favourite memories with Dobby occasionally bringing you food.

Fred: The rain patterned against the windows of the burrow as you made your way down stairs. You yawned and felt arms wrap around your waist from behind.
"George went with father to the ministry today so I have my room all to myself! Gets lonely you know y/n! So come give me some company and we can have a rainy day!" He whispers seductively. You roll your eyes with a nod and walk up the stairs. You lay together in his bed as he shows you all his new prank ideas. Puking pastilles and ones that give you a nose bleed. You laugh at all his bad jokes and tell ones of your own.
"Y/n I don't think I've ever been in-" Fred starts but before he can finish George walks in.
"Oh wasn't interrupting was I?" He smirks knowing he was. You just roll your eyes with a laugh.

George: It had been six months since the battle and since Freds death. The rain was pounding on the windows when you woke up. George was sat staring out.
"Y/n?" He says hearing you wake up. You nod sitting opposite him and take his hand in yours.
"Remember that thing we did in hogwarts when it was raining and you used to play your muggle music and read to me?" He says and you smile slightly with a nod.
"A rainy day?" You ask and he nods with a smile.
"Can we do one of those?" He sighs and you nod. You pick up a book off his bookshelf. The secret garden.
"Mary was an orphan..." You begin and he wraps his arms around you. When you finish the tenth chapter Molly walks in.
"George... I know this is incredibly hard for you... But the rent man for your shop is here wanting to know if you'll open it again?" She says and his hand grips tightly around yours.
"Okay! Stay with me?" He pleads his blue eyes piercing yours. You nod and intertwine your fingers after a relaxing day.

Oliver: The quidditch season had just started and your boyfriend had been injured in the game. He woke up and saw you reading next to his bed.
"Hello love!" He smiles and you smile back. The rain was pouring down and you smiled as you took out the wizard chess set. He smiles at you and kisses your head.
"Rainy day then y/n?" He asks and you nod with a grin. You spend the day eating chocolate frogs liquorice wands and drinking butter beer while trying to destroy your boyfriends queen.