Ron Imagine

Lauren_CoCo_xx
You gave me full rein on this and I really hope you like it?

Lauren ran through the crowd after the battle looking for the little shit she called her sister. She was covered in cuts and bruises and her muscles ached with the past few days. Her hair whipped her face harshly as she pushed past some young Slytherin students.
"LAUREN?" She heard and turned to see the man she loved with her little sister in his arms. All three ran towards each other and landed in a big heap on the floor.
"You're okay?" They all asked and they nodded hugging tightly together. Lauren's heart grew with happiness and relief at the safety of the two most important people in her life.

Lauren and Ron sat together alone in the burrow. Everyone else was asleep. Ron stared at her and smiled.
"Seven years ago you walked into our compartment. You had that long hair and those beautiful eyes! You were a nerd though!" He smiles and she giggles.
"And in third year when you had that rat and I told Hermione to let that cat eat it? And I was right?" Lauren smiles poking his ribs slightly. He leans his head back and smiles.
"When I first started liking you and we got really awkward? Like I couldn't even ask you to the bloody Yule ball!" He mutters with a cheesy grin and she giggles.
"Or when you thought I didn't like you back and tried to avoid me?" She sighs and he leans in and places a soft tender kiss to her forehead.
"When Fred and George decided to prank us to get us together!" He laughs and she sees the tears form in the memory of the brother he had lost. She pulls him close and softly kisses his chapped lips.
"It's okay Ron, I'm here and I have you!" She smiles and he nods.

It had been a few years since the war and Ron had decided tonight was the night. He had the ring and the moment was planned. He watched as Lauren laughed with Hermione and Ginny. He admired the beauty when she didn't know she was being watched. Her bright sparkling eyes and her beau full contagious smile. Her favourite song started playing and he walked over to her and took her for a dance. She giggles over how uncoordinated he was. The song slowly came to an end and she watched shocked as he knelt onto one knee and pulled out the beautiful diamond ring. Tears formed in her eyes as the moment hit her.
"Lauren, please will you marry me?" He asks and she throws herself at him in a giant hug and nods.
"Of course!" She giggles and he laughs sliding the ring onto her small nimble finger.

Ron waited for Lauren as the song chimes through the tent outside the burrow. She walked in and the only sound was the music. He turned and saw the beauty that was now his wife. She walked towards him with that beautiful contagious smile on her face and he couldn't help but return it with tears in his eyes. His wife was finally his and finally they would have a peaceful and happy life.

Lauren and Ron sat outside the burrow on the chair. The wind whipped Lauren's hair around as she watched her two young boys playing in the garden on their brooms. She watched as Ron got up and played as keeper so they could score goals and practice their skills. She hugged her knees and smiled as she realise their entire life was ahead of them. Her and Ron would walk the rest of this road hand in hand and there was no bad guy trying to ruin that anymore. She smiled in peace and watched her two beautiful children and her amazing handsome husband play together free of any concern or danger. Her life had hit perfect and nothing would ever change that.