You have a big fight

Harry: As you walked into the common room you could sense your boyfriends angry glare.
"Hey?" You asked carefully.
"Oh you're actually talking to me are you?" Harry asks and you're even more confused.
"No I'm talking to the bloody wall! What's wrong?" You ask and he scoffs.
"I don't know! Maybe the fact you didn't talk to me yesterday? But you made time for Ron?" He asks and you sit down annoyed.
"I'm not even gonna argue with you on this!" You say amazed at his jealousy.
"Not even gonna fight for us?" He asks and this sends you over the edge.
"I fight for us every day! You're always jealous now! I can't even high five George or Fred on a prank without you acting up!" You spit and he scoffs and storms out.
"HARRY!" You call out but he walks off leaving you embarrassed and alone. 

Draco: You yawned and smiled up at Draco. He sighed and didn't notice you were awake.
"Can we just stay like this all day?" You ask and he shakes his head.
"Oh.." You say.
"Don't be like this y/n!" He sighs and you look up at him.
"You've been so busy with the death-eater stuff lately... It's like you never have time for me?" You sigh and he groans.
"Oh you're so insecure! It's just trying to keep you alive! He hurts the people I love if I don't!" He says and you nod.
"I understand th-" you get out before he hits you with a silencing charm.
"No you obviously don't! If you did you wouldn't always look so bloody sad when I had work!" He spits and removes the charm.
"I don't mean to seem ungrateful! I just miss how we used to be able to do anything and now this has you tied down!" You cry out.
"TO PROTECT YOU!" He bellows making you shrink into a ball.
"I'll be home before dinner!" He spits and you groan.

Fred: You sat with Fred arguing right before the battle.
"I want you to stay with the younger years protect them!" He says as he strokes your cheek.
"Fred I don't want to! If I lose you! And I'm not there to try and stop it!" You spit and he shakes his head getting frustrated.
"At least I'll know you're safe!" He says and you pull away.
"You can't control me!" You say and he sighs.
"Y/n! Just listen to me!" He says and you shake you're head.
"I want to fight with you!" You say and he looks at you with anger and frustration.
"Why are you so angry! Looking at me like I'm another burden to bear?" You ask and he looks you deadly seriously.
"Because right now... That's all you are!" He answers and walks away shattering your heart into a million pieces.

George: You sat on the opposite side of the door to George.
"I need you!" You sniffle.
"I don't need you!" He replies. Your heart was already breaking from previous altercations but this was the biggest one so far.
"George I feel lost without you! And I know you're feeling so much hurt right now!" You sigh and he chuckles dryly.
"YOU HAVE NO IDEA!" He screams making the tears thicker.
"I'm sorry!" You gasp and lean against the door.
"I don't want you to grieve by yourself! You're right! I have no idea what you're going through! No one knew your twin as well as you! George we all need you! Ginny your baby sister! She can't even look at the clock without bursting into tears!" You say and he groans.
"Piss off y/n!" He spits and you sigh and don't move.

Oliver: Arguments with Oliver rarely happened. But this one. It was huge. The common room was trashed because you were throwing things at each other. Vicious words were thrown around the room. All because he kissed Katie Bell.
"YOU KISSED HER!" You scream at him with tears rolling evenly down your face and your voice croaky from all the shouting.
"IT WAS A MISTAKE WHY CANT YOU GET OVER IT!" He shouts and book goes flying past you. You grab a vase to throw back. This was toxic.
"WHATEVER OLIVER!" You scream and you step towards the portrait hole.
"I'm done Olly! I don't want to fight anymore!" You whisper before a sob wracks your body and you leave to go find your best friend...