Oliver imagine part 2

Dedicated to castaway_yadira
She requested and I obliged so here it is....

It was the first match of the season and your heart was in your throat. The whole school would be watching.
"Don't worry y/n!" George says and you nod. Your chest felt paralysed. It wouldn't rise or fall.
"Right guys! Follow the game plan! Keep tight! Harry find that bloody snitch!" Oliver says and he takes your hand gently squeezing it.
"Focus on the goals okay?" He asks and you nod. The whistle blows and you all took your places.
"I want a nice clean game from all of you!" Madam Hooch orders and she throws the quaffle. You dive in and grab it and weave past the Slytherins. You use your broom to whack the quaffle past the keeper and the score is 10 points. Everyone cheers and you feel your chest tighten. The Slytherins try an attack before Katie stops them and throws you the quaffle. You catch it weaving through the players yet again. This routine carries on for about half an hour. Suddenly a bludger hits your side and you tumble slightly.
"Harry Potter catches the snitch!" You hear and you fly into the locker rooms a bit wonky.
"Y/n!" You hear your brothers gasp as they both hug you tightly.
"Well done!" Katie says and you nod feeling a massive ache up your ribs. Something's definitely broken. Oliver flies in with Harry as you put your broom away and start limping away from the group.
"Hey y/n!" He says and you turn. He sees the pain in your eyes and your hand rubbing your ribs. He puts his kit away and walks with you.
"Let's go to Madam Pomfrey?" He suggests and you nod.
"You did so well! Especially with your anxiety!" He says and you nod. He looks down at you and you look up at him taking in his every feature.
"Come on then!" You whisper and he nods as you walk to the medical wing together.

After being healed you walked back down to the common room.
"Wait a second!" He says pulling you gently to face him.
"This is weird but... Over the past few weeks I've found myself falling for you! And falling hard for you! Your beautiful face! Your funny way to scrunch up your nose whenever you're concentrating!" He says and you take a deep breath in.
"Really?" You ask. Secretly these feeling a had been developing in you as well. Every training session. Eating together. Studying together. Reading together. Everything had made you fall for the Scottish heart throb in front of you.
"Of course!" He smiles and a smile breaks out on your face.
"Me too!" You whisper and he interlocks your fingers with his.
"Then you wouldn't mind if I did this?" He asks as he presses his lips to yours. Again your chest tightens but for a completely different reason.
"Let's keep this quiet for now?" You suggest thinking about your brothers. He chuckles and nods with a smile.