You have a nightmare

Harry: You woke with a sweat after feeling a few Crucios aimed at you on the dream reliving the torture inflicted up on you by the dark lord himself. You hear the lamp click and blink as the light burns your eyes.
"What's wrong?" Harry asks and you shrug.
"Dunno nightmare..." You sigh and he kisses you softly.
"Baby I'm here! So are you! Voldemort is gone and everything is okay!" He comforts you and you nod feeling safe in his arms. He turns off the lamp and let's you cling to his t shirt to sleep.

Draco: You awoke in the common room with a fright with chills running through you as a sob wracks your body. Draco was still cuddling you also asleep. You tried to keep quiet but the vision of your mother being killed kept running through your head as you heard her screams. Draco startles awake and quickly gathers you in his arms.
"Oh god!" You gasp and he shushes you and keeps you enclosed in his loving embrace.
"I got you! I got you! You're safe and you're with me!" He whispers calming you down enough to see the sun coming up.
"Alright baby?" He asks and you nod slowly and hide your face in the crook of his neck.
"Alright then!" He sighs stroking your hair softly.

Fred: A shiver ran through you as you awoke from seeing your baby brother and your boyfriend dead around you.
"Hey y/n! What's woke you up before 10am?" Asks a sleepy voice.
"Nightmare Freddie just go back to sleep!" You say and he wraps his arms around your waist.
"What was it?" He asks and you sigh leaning into him.
"You and my brother dead around me! I don't know how!" You sigh and he kisses your cheek.
"See I'm real! I'm here! And your brother is sleeping in Ginnys room if you wanna go check?" He offers and you nod smiling at how easily our boyfriend cheered you up.

George: You groaned as you walked to the bathroom quietly so as not to wake up the twins. You splashed water on your face trying to wash away the Crucios sent at you by your aunt Bellatrix.
"Hey y/n! What's up?" George asks wrapping his arms around your waist and kissing you gently on the neck.
"Just a nightmare!" You whisper and he nods and sighs.
"I'm sorry I wasn't there in time!" He sighs and you shrug.
"You're here now!" You smile and kiss him gently.

Oliver: You sat up with a jolt and held your head where your scar still burnt slightly. You weren't allowed to play quidditch after the terrible accident with the Slytherin team. Your scar still hurt sometimes after a nightmare reliving it.
"Baby bad dream again?" Oliver asks and you nod gently.
"Sorry!" You sigh and he shakes his head and pulls you close.
"I think that's the cutest scar I've ever seen!" He says placing a gentle kiss to it.
"Besides Marcus Flint payed didn't he y/n?" He asks and you laugh and nod remembering the bludger that ruined his face from the Weasley twins. You laugh and Clair your eyes ready to sleep again.

Taadaa guys!
No Fred's death in this one! Eh eh! I'm going strong with keeping it out at the minute... I hate my word count being odd so I'm adding words to make it nicely even.