You/him are babysitting

Harry: As your baby sister cried you heard a knock at the door. You sighed rocking her gently and opened the door to a smiling Harry holding a basket of chocolate and roses.
"I heard you were babysitting and thought you might want help!" He smiles and you sigh with a nod and a grin.
"Here take these and I'll take her!" He says as you take the basket and pass him your sister. She stopped crying and he rocked her gently. You smiled watching how transfixed she was with him. He laid her down and she dozed off. He turned and saw you watching.
"Thank you!" You whispered and he nodded cuddling you. You both fell asleep like that too.

Draco: You were stressed out with your toddler cousin. He was two and throwing a tantrum. There was mess everywhere and he wouldn't stop screaming. Tears formed in your own eyes when a knock on the door brought you a saviour. That saviour was your boyfriend Draco Malfoy.
"Merlin if he screams any louder he'll be a mandrake!" He scoffs making you smile. He walked in and looked at your cousin sternly.
"Now little demon I suggest your sit down eat your dinner and watch your cartoons!" He says and your cousin nods. Draco picks him up and cuddles him while watching the cartoons. You sit down and Draco rubs your hand soothingly.
"Alright love?" He smirks and you nod leaning against his shoulder. Finally peace had descended on the house. 

Fred: Fred you knew was amazing with kids. And since you were looking after six of them you figured he could help. When he turned up at your house he brought a present for each kid from his shop. They all listened to his every word.
"Now go hide and me and my beautiful assistant y/n will come find you!" He says and they all scurry off. He grabs your waist and smiles. You smile back and he kisses your nose. As always you scrunch up your face making him chuckle.
"Well I guess we can't let them hide forever!" He says dragging you with him as you laugh.

George: You were sitting peacefully in your front room when you heard the door knocking. You sighed and answered it. To your surprise your boyfriend was stood at the door with a crying baby in his arms.
"Please say that's not yours?" You beg and he chuckles and nods.
"I know you're good with these things please help!" He begs and you chuckle taking the baby off him and rocking him gently.
"Y/n meet teddy!" George says and you give him a teething toy.
"Aww is someone teething! Ahh I bet someone's tired!" You says rocking him and putting him in his bouncy chair that George brought. He glances over at the crying baby and raises an eyebrow.
"How the bloody hell did you do that?" He asks amazed and you shrug and kiss his cheek.
"Woman's touch!" You wink and he rolls his eyes kissing you softly.

Oliver: You walked into your boyfriends happily as you saw a toddler sat on the kitchen counter crying.
"Hey little man! What's up?" You ask and Oliver has his head down on the table.
"He won't stop crying! I've fed him changed him burped him tried to get him to sleep!" He sighs and you laugh.
"It's not funny!" He sighs.
"It is because you haven't tried cuddling him and that's the easiest thing to do with babies!" You chuckle taking him in your arms and letting his head rest in the crook of your neck.
"And that is why I love you!" Oliver says and you wrap an arm around his torso.
"I love you too Olly! You're always gonna be my keeper!" You joke and he smiles and kisses your temple.
"Ewww!" The baby calls out and you chuckle and shake your head. Kids...