Chapter 1

My name is Tris Pedrad. I'm 12 years old. I have a stupid twin brother Uriah and an older brother Zeke. They can be very, very, very annoying but of course I love them. We three always do pranks on random people and we are pretty famous in Dauntless but I don't know how my mum survives with us. My dad died when I were three. I barely remember him sadly but mum says that he loved all of us.
I wake out of my thoughts by someone snapping their fingers in front of my face. I punsh away the fingers and snap: "What?" "Sorry, just wanted to tell you that we are about to arrive." Zeke says while putting up his hands in mock surrender. I stick out my tounge at him but say: "fine." We jump out of the train and silently sneek to the bushes around the eruidte compound. Uriah nearly falls through the bushes but Lynn pulls him back just in time. "Are you stupid?" She asks and Uriah just answers with a nod. I laugh slightly and we wait for Marlene and Shauna to join us. When they arrive we slowly crawl a little bit further. After a few meters Zeke holds up his hand and we all stop. He takes off his backpack gets out a banger and smiles evily. He throws the dynamite shaped banger in a crowd of eruidet jumps up and shouts: "watch out dynamite!" All the knowses (name for eruidte members) run in every direction. We all crack up while some of them hide behind big rocks and hold their heads down. The banger explodes and some people scream. We all laugh even harder till a voice from behind says: "now i've got you!" He tries to pick me up but I punch him hard in the belly and zeke screams: "RUN!" We all sprint in different directions with the man behind us. We meet at the train tracks and run alongside them with the man on our heels till a train comes by and me all jump in it easily. The man doesn't make it and I lean out and wave at him while he is still scraming. We all start to laugh and roll over the floor. After a few minutes I can barely breeth just like the others.
Some 10 minutes later we arrive at the dauntless compound and jump off. We all walk to Zeke, uriahs and mine apartement. My mum already waits for us with food. I run and hug her to tell her about what we did. She also laughs and then we all sit down and eat. Afterwards shauna, marlene and lynn leave and my mum takes us to bed. Uri and I go to our room and go to beed. While I slowly drift off to sleep I thin about how much I love my life at Dauntless.

So that was it for the first chapter. I really hope you liked it and please don't judge to hard about my grammer and spelling because I'm german and this is the first fanfiction i write in english. But of course you can tell me if I use a word wrong or something like that.

Jojo