Sequel (2)

1 year later:

Levin pov:
I wake up to my mum slowly shaking me awake. "Hey lev. Wake up!" "Morning mum." "Lev i have to ask you something... what were your test results?" I look at her questioning. Does she somehow now i'm divergent? Is she divergent? Only one way to find out... i look down and answer: "Dauntless, Erudite, Abnegation, Candor." "FOUR?" She asks shocked and i feel weird. "Ok honey. It's alright. I'm divergent, just like your dad! You have to be really, really carefull. And i will support you whatever choice you make." I smile at her gratefully and nod. "I love you Mum." I say and she hugs me. "I love you too Lev." She says and hugs me back. " ok and now get up!" She says and i laugh. I slowly stand up and get ready.
Tris pov:
I walk back in the livingroom and see Toby sitting on the couch. "What did Marvin say?" I ask. "Divergent." He answers quietly. "How many factions?" "Three and Levin?" "Divergent as well. And he is positive for four factions!" I say and Toby smiles. "Our boys, always have to be special..." he says and i smile as well. "Well it's also special that Levin is together with an abnegation girl... he is a special boy. He has to be very very carefull." I say and Tobias hugs me closly. "He will be and we will help him." I nod and cuddel to his chest. Marv and lev stumble into the kitchen and i smile at them. "Good morning boys."

---1 hour later---
Marvin pov:
We all sit next to eachother. Today Levin and i will choose. I were tested positiv for three factions and he told me he had four. I notice he keeps glancing at Julie. She said she would chosse Dauntless with him together. I think i want to choose Dauntless as well. Just so i can be Mila but also because i belong there. My parents are standing in the middel of the room. This year the dauntless leaders will do the ceremony. Mila sits next to me and i hold her hand and Levin sits on my other side. Our other friends sit all around us.
After a few minutes everything falls quiet and mum speeks up: "Hello faction members! Today on the choosing day..." she keeps talking but i zoone out and just listen to Milas steady breaths. I only look up when i hear: "Julie Dunn!" Julie walks in the middle and cuts her hand. She hestitates and looks between Dauntless and Abnegation. I can see Levin tense next to me. Than i hear the sicceling of coals and we all cheer loudly. Levin jumps out of his seat and runs towards her. He picks her up in the middle of the room and spins her around. Than dad says: "Sit down!" And they both blush and sit down. The ceremony passes in a blur and than suddenly mum says: "Levin Pedrad!" He gets up and walks in the middle. Dad gives him the knife, he cuts his hand and drops the blood without hestitation in the dauntless bowl. We all cheer again and he sits next to Julie again. "Marvin Pedrad!" Dad says and i choke and walk in the middle. I cut my hand and ignore the stinging in my hand. I hold my hand over the dauntless bowl and a second later i can hear the sicceling of the hot coals and the cheering of my faction.

After the ceremony we all run to the bridge. I climb it easily and see Mila directly behind me. As soon as we stand on top of the bridge she puts her arms around my neck and kisses me and i kiss her back. When everyone is on the bridge i can see Levin and Julie holding hands and smiling at eachother. Than the train arrives and i start running. I pull myself inside easily and sit down in the corner of the cart next to Mia. She hugs me and says: "I'm glad none of you left!" I smile and hug her back. Suddenly i hear Levin yell: "Julie! COME ON!!" i quickly walk to the door and see Julie not running fast enough. She always nearly misses Levs hand. "I have an idea!" I shout over the wholing of the wind. Lev looks at me pleading and i take his hand and lean him out of the cart while i hold myself at the handle. Suddenly i can feel someone else holding me and see mia and behind her is mila and all of our other friends. Like that Lev reaches julies hand and pulls her inside. She pants and he pulls her to his chest. "I were so scared!" I hear him say and then he kisses the top of her head.
After a 15 minute train ride we arrive at the rooftop and jump. Levin and Julie jump together and so do Mila and i.
Mum and Dad wait for us at the egde of the roof and they greet us with their boring speech. "Ok who wants to go first?" Mine and Levins hand shoot up and mum and dad laugh. Suddenly Julie raises her hand as well and i take my hand down and so does Levin. Julie walks to the edge and doesn't look down she just makes a step forwards and falls. We can hear her scream and than Uncle uris announcement: "FIRST JUMPER JULIE!" Than suddenly mum puches dad and he falls down screeching like a girl and we all crack up. "You think this is funny?" Mum says and walks towards me. I get pale and the next moment i feel myslef falling amd falling and screech just like dad.
When finally the last jumper arrived mum says: "Welcome to Dauntless!"

The next chapter will be the last one. I just have to finish this story at some point...but look for yourself when i post it.
Hope you liked it

Jojo