Chapter 46

The next day:
Tris pov:
I wake up at seven. It's saturday! Yeah! Omg today Uri and Zeke will propose. They said they would to it in the afternoon. I stand up and get dressed. Toby is still snoring on the bed. I decide to wake him up and start to jump on the bed. He groans. "TRIIIIS! STOP IT!" i don't stop i just keep going then suddenly he pulls away my feet. He trys to catch me but i slip out of his hand and fall to the floor. To get him out of the bed i stay on the floor. And sure enough he jumps up. "Oh shit! Tris are you ok? I'm so sorry." When he is directly above me i turn around and pull him in a kiss. He relaxes and mumbles against my lips: "stop scaring me like that!" I smile. He sits up, not breaking the kiss and leans against the wall. I sit on zop of him and kiss him harder. After a few minutes he pulls back. "I would love to continue that tris but we have to go and eat breakfast." I ignore him and say: "how about this: we continue this a bit longer and then we take a shower together." I wink and he immediatly kisses me again. I laugh. 20 minutes later we stand in the shower and things escalate. (I know you all know what i mean)
After our shower we get to the cafeteria. I sit between my brothers and put my hands around their shoulders and since Mar and Shaun are not there i ask: "and are you nervous?" Both of them nod and i smile. "I don't think you need to be." They smile a little bit but just keep staring at their food. I roll my eyes.
4 hours later:
I'm back in the apartment along with Toby when it knocks. We already are ready and then get up. When i open the door i see Mar, Lynn, Uri, Zeke, Chris, Shauna and Will smiling at us. I smile back and then we hed to the train tracks. On our way other people just see us as a laughing pulp and i enjoy it to be with all my friends. We all jump on the train and then keep talking till we arrive at the hancock building. We jump off and i run a few steps to regain my balance. Luckily zeke thought off turning on the electricity so we can take the lift. While we stand cramped in the small cabine i see that toby has his eyes shut. I rub small circles on the back of his hand and he seems to calm down a bit although he still is tense. Then the door springs open and tobias jumps out pulling me with him. We climb the ladder as the first. Me infront of toby. When we arrive i take in the look of the city once again. I find it breathtaking everytime i get here. Tobias obviously find it breath taking in another way. I can hear that his breaths are quick and short. I lay my hands on his shoulders and say: "hey toby. It's ok. Look at me! Just breath with me..." he finally looks at me and i take a deep breath while he does the same. Then i breath out loudly along with him. After a few moments his breath is steady again and our friends all climbed up the ladder. I take his hand and constantly rub circles on the back of it. He slightly smiles at me. "Who wants to go first?" Zeke asks while looking at Toby. We made an order so both of them could propose to their girl sepratly. "Me!" Tobias says and steps forward. I walk with him to the edge of the building and zeke clinges in the strap. Toby climbs into the strap and i tighten it together with Zeke. I kiss him one time and then he is off. We can hear him scream and laugh.
After 5 minutes it's Uris turn and he climbs in. 5minutes later i am the one ro climb inside of the strap. Zeke tightens it and checks it again. Then he puches me and i fly. I shout in joy and stretch out my arms. To fast the ride is over and i let myself fall into Uri and Tobys arms. Toby still looks terrified and i laugh. The next one is Zeke and now both of my brothers get nervous. The next one is Shauna and Zeke gets ready. Chris will hold up marlene up on the building so Zeke has time to propose. Shauna comes flying towards us and then falls into our arms. Zeke pulls her up and then starts to talk: "Shauna, i love everything about you. You are an amazing strong beautiful girl and my heart belongs only to you. You love me although i'm an idiot and didn't realised you loved me for a long time but when i did i fell in love with you as well. I love you because you are always open to everyone and you are open to crazy stuff and I want to do this crazy stuff with you and i want to do pranks on people with you. I want to know everything about you and i want to spend the rest of my life with you." he gets down on one knee and Shauna whos face already is covered in tears gasps "so Shauna Liner, will you marry me?" She crys and smiles and then shouts: "Yes of course i will!" Zeke jumps up and slides the ring on her finger and then they kiss. Everyone claps and then chriscomes sliding down. That means Uri is going to propose to mar in a few minutes. Will congratulates to zeke and Shaun and then we hear mar shout in glee. We catch her and just like Zeke, Uri pulls her up. He stands infront of her and begins to talk: "Marlene, i love you with all my heart. You are one of the best things in my life. You always support me and although i'm crazy and a little dump you love me as well. I loved you since we played in the sandbox together. You always are by my side and you always have the right words to cheer me up. If you are sad i am. If you are happy i am. I love you more than anything and want to spend the rest of my life with you." Mar cries as well and gasps as well when he gets down on one knee he pulls out the box with the ring and opens it "So Marlene Cole will you do me the great honor of marrying me?" She still crys and then nods. Uri jumps up and kisses her before he slides the ring on her finger. Zeke, shauna, Uri and mar are not able to whipe away their smiles.
Uriah pov:
She said yes! I am so happy! I smile at her and kiss her one more time she kisses back and says: "i love you so much!" "I love you too." I respond. Everyone whistels and we blush. I throw her on my back and she giggels i can see out of the corner of my eye that she admires her ring. "You like the ring?" "I love it." She answers. "Good."
Tobias pov:
I am happy for the four of them.
We all ride the train back to the dauntless compund and then eat together. Afterwards tris and i congratulate them again before walking home.

Yeah!! They both said yes.
When is fourtris marriage going to happen? Is it going to happen?
I hope you liked it

Jojo