Chapter 29

Tobias POV:
The next morning i wake up before tris and i decide to get us some breakfast. I write a short note for tris and then leave. I walk down the corridors whisteling quietly. When i arrive at the cafeteria i first walk over to my friends. "Morning everyone." The next second i'm pinned to a wall by zeke. "Whoa, whoa! Calm down!" I say. "What's the matter?" "What the matter is that you slept with my little sister!" "That's a lie!" I say and punsh away his arm. "And then why were you laying in your bed?" "Because she was sleeping. Having sex isn't the only thing you do in a bed!" He huffs ans i continue. "And tris and i talked about it. And i respected her wishes. Do you really have so few trust in me?" "Well she is my sister and i need to protect her!" "No you don't! Maybe you needed to when you were younger but now she can protect herself." I shout back. "You would want to protect her if you saw your father die infront of your eyes and you couldn't do anything! You would protect your whole family if you would be the oldest and exspacialy if you basicly raised your siblings!" He shouts back and i'm stunned. I never knew that. He glares at me one more time before turning around and going back to the table. Shauna instantly follows him but Uriah comes over to me: "don't judge yourself. You couldn't have known! He will pull himself together again." I nod and just get me and Tris some food. When i come back to the apartment tris is gone. Great! (Sarcasm) I think and just sit down at the table.
Tris POV:
I wake up to a door slaming. I look around and don't see Tobias. I shrug it off. He probably just left to get the other initiates. I get dressed and then walk to the cafeteria. When i'm outside i can suddenly hear zeke yelling: "you would want to protect her if you saw your father die infront of your eyes and you couldn't do anything! You would protect your whole family if you would be the oldest and exspacialy if you basicly raised your siblings!" I look around the corner and see tobias looking stunned and zeke who is walking back to the table. I can already guess why they were fighting. Because of me. I just turn around and walk away. I don't look where i'm going i just walk. Walk away from my boyfriend my brothers my friends. Walk away from everything.
In a deserted hallway i finally stop. I sink on the floor and just want to be alone. Then suddenly someone sits next to me. "Go away!" I say without turning my head. "Come on Tris. I didn't do anything wrong." I hear Als voice say. I lift up my head a little bit and look at him. "Come on let's go back. Your brothers are probably worried sick." "I don't care. Let them be worried." I respond. "No i won't." He says and pulls me to my feet.
Then suddenly he moves his head closer to mine and graps my hips. "Als stop it!" I say. "Come on Tris. I know you want it." He tightens his grip and then presses his lips on mine. I try to pull away but he still holds me. I just press my lips together and try to turn away my head. Finally he makes a mistake and loosens his grip a little bit. I take the oppertunity and knee him in the balls. He winces and i elbow him in the face before running away. I come back to the cafeteria and find Mar. I stumble towards her: "Mar." I say she turns around and i break down. I try to explain what happend but i can't because of the sobs that are escaping my throat. Mar pulls me out of the cafeteria and towards my apartment. She opens the door and we walk to my room. She places me on the bed and says: "ok, calm down! Just relax and tell me what happend. Come on we breath together..." i started to hypervantilate why is this taking me so hard? I nearlly never cry but in the past weels i've been crying a lot. Mar slowly inhales and i do the same and then she exhales. After a minute of following her breath and just sitting in silence she asks: "ok. Do you want to tell me what happend." I nod and then say: "i don't know i think i might have overreacted a little bit but Al kissed me and just hold me tight and i couldn't do anything. Why did he do that? He knows i'm with to-four." She looks at me patiently. "It's alright." "But what if four will be mad?" "He won't be. I promise. You just have to tell him so he doesn't think you kept something from him. I nod and hug her. "Thanks Mar. You're awesome." "No problem and i know." I laugh and say: "i have to find four." She nods. "Go lovebird." I roll my eyes and then quickly walk to tobys apartment. I knock and he opens the door. "Oh hey tris. Have you been crying?" "Yeah. I have to tell you something."
Tobias POV:
It knocks and i open the door and see tris. She has a little bit red and puffy eyes. "Oh hey tris. Have you been crying?" I ask. "Yeah. I have to tell you something." Oh my god, what is it? Why did she cry? Did she cheat on me? "Of course come in." I say hiding my fear. She steps in and sits on the couch. I sit next to her. She looks at me and says: "ok. I heard how you and Zeke were arguing and i just walked away to get some distance between zeke and me. By the way i'm sorry i didn't tell you about my dad. Whatever, so i sat down in this deserted hallway and then Al came." I tense up at the mentioning of his name. "And he said i should go back and pulled me up. And then suddenly he kissed me." I look at her in shock. "I tried to push him away, i swear! But he just held my hips thight. Then i managed to knee him where it counts and elbow his face and ran away. I'm so sorry. Please don't be angry. I love you and i didn't want him to kiss me!" I just hug her and then kiss her lightly on the lips. "I am angry. But not with you. I'm angry with Al. He knew that we are couple and did it anyway." She nods and i hug her. "I love you Toby you know that?" "Yes i knew that and i love you too trissy."

Baaad Al. He just kissed Tris.
What will Tobias and of course Zeke and Uriah do with Al?
Hope you liked it

Jojo