Chapter 47

1 week later:
Tobias pov:
I wake up before Tris does. I get up quietly and then put on my clothes. I write Tris a note and then walk over to Zeke and Shaunas Apartment. I knock and Shauna opens the door. "Oh hey Four. What's up?" "Hey shaun can i talk to zeke?" "Sure come in." She steps aside and i step in. "Hey Four ma maaan!" Zeke greets me grinning. "Why are you here?" He asks. "Ehm well... so i just recon that.... but maybe its not like that... but on the other hand..." i stutter "just tell me!" He says rolling his eyes. "But you're not allowed to punch me." I say. He narrows his eyes. "You don't want to break up with Tris." "No no no of course not! The exact oposite!" "That means..." he asks getting a little bit annoyed. "I just wanted to ask for your permission for me proposing to tris." I mumble. His face lights up. "Of course! Better you than any other guy!" He yells and then hugs me. "Thanks man! What do you think how i should do it?" I ask already searching for ideas. "Better ask Mar, Chris or Shaun." "Yeah good idea." I answer. "You talk about me?" Shauna ask popping her head through the door of the kitchen. "You promise you wont tell anyone?" I ask her. "Yes...?" She more asks than answers. "Well i want to propose to Tris and Zeke said you could help me choose the right time and location..." she squeels "of course yes! This is amazing! We all are going to get married!" "Shhhhh!" I say her and motion for her to be quiet. She nods. "So what do you think?" I ask her. "Well where is the a place you first kissed?" "The trainings room...not that romantic." "Another special place?" "Mhhh the chasm or the fear simulation room." She raises an eyebrow but doesn't comment it further she just says: "then i would do it in one of these spots. Maybe the chasm would be romantic but the first kiss is pretty special and the fear simulation room seems to be important as well." Then is suddenly get an idea. "How about i make some kind of 'journey'. We re-do our first kiss in the trainingsroom, then we go through mine or her fear landscape and then i'll propose to her at the chasm and you guys can wait at the chasm or follow us around secretly." "Oh my gooooood! That is an amazing idea!" She squeels. "Better than mine?" Zeke pouts. She goes over to him and pecks his lips before saying: "well the zip line is our special place. We had our first kiss there and there is where we realised we loved eachother." He smiles and she turns to me again. "When do you want to do it?" "Maybe in five or six days? Then we will have enough time to prepare everything. I want our spot at the chasm to look really romantic." "Awwwww foury has a soft spotty!" Zeke says and i punch him hard on the arm. "Shut up!" I say deadly quiet and he looks like he is going to pee his pants. I then laugh at his expression and turn back to shauna. "You think that is a good idea?" "I think it's perfect amazing and deadly romantic!" She responds and smiles goofily. "Shit Zeke infected you with goofiness!" I say while laughing along with the others. "Ok we will see us in the cafeteria. I have to wake up trissy." I say still smiling. "Ok bye!" They both say and i wave goodbye after thanking both of them again.

When i arrive in our apartment i realise that Tris still is laying in our bed. She looks really cute, her legs and arms are streched over the whole bed and her mouth hangs slightly open. I silently laugh and then sit on the bed. I gently shake her awake. "Hey Trissy wake up! You have to go to work." She groans and turns her head away from me. "Come on trissy. You have to wake up." She still doesnt move so i get up and walk into the kitchen. I will so pay for this. I think while filling an old bottle with freezing water. I tiptoe back and stand next to the bed. I then tilt the bottle and pour the water over her head and the rest of her body that isn't covered by the blanket. She screeches and bolts up. "TOBIAS EATON!!" she screams and i run for it. I hear her footsteps behind me and run outside of the apartment. I still hear her behind me and when i turn around once i laugh out loud. Her shirt is completly wet along with her head. I run into the cafeteria and she follows me still screaming and coursing my nickname now. I stop apruptly when i suddenly notice that all the boys in our sourrounding are staring at Tris and when i turn around i realise why. She only wears her underpants and a totaly wet shirt that is sticking to her body. She doesn't even seem to notice. She walks up to me holding up her finger. "Four! Don't do that ever again!" Suddenly a boy approaches her and says: "he come on. Dump him! Be with me. I am so much more awesome!" Tris looks at him and then suddenly says: "of course..." my face fell and i looked at her in shock. She can't dump me because of this and this boy. But then she adds: "...not!" And punches him in the face. He screams and runs away while Tris laughs. I join her laughter but a second later it sticks in my throat when i see Eric walking towards Tris, again eying her in a lustfull way. I walk next to her and lay an arm around her shoulder. Eric eyes me and then turns his attentiom to Tris. "Do you think this a appropriate outfit for a future dauntless leader?" She rolls her eyes. "Piss off Eric! I think this is really appropriate cause i'm freaking Dauntless to be free and do whatever i want!" She screams the last part and everyone in the cafeteria cheers. Then she stalks off pulling me with her. When we arrive at our apartment and the door is closed she turn towards me and says: "We are not done yet!" My eyes widen when she walk towards me and grabs my shirt but then she suddenly kisses me. I am surprised at first but then i realx and kiss her back. When we pull away i ask: "what was that for?" "Don't know. Just wanted to kiss my boyfriend." I smirk. Maybe i'll be her fiancé soon. I think and kiss her again.
The rest of the day we spent at home. While cuddeling and kissing till we fall asleep.