Chapter 30

At 1pm we meet at the simulationroom again. This time we are going to go the other way round. That means i'm second. When i come into the room Al quickly walks towards me but before he can say anything Tobias comes over and punches him straight in the face. Al falls to the floor. "Stay away from her!" Toby shouts. I nod and whisper "thank you." In his ear. He just nods and then says: "peter come with me!" They both leave and i sit next to my friends. When i sit down they start to bombard me with questions about what Al did. "Whoa guys calm down! I'm going to tell you." They nod and i start to explain everything. At the end lynn says: "such an idiot!" "On point Lynn." I laugh along with the others and then uri asks: "i mean everyone knew that you are together with four, why would he do that?" "Everyone knew that he has a thing for tris. But still!" Chris says and then four comes out saying: "Tris!" I nod and walk up to him. As soon as the door closed i pull him closer and kiss him he kisses back but after a while he pulls away. "What was that for?" He asks. "Can't i just kiss my boyfriend?" I answer shrugging. "Did you just call me your boyfriend?" "Shouldn't I?" I ask confused. "Yes of course you should. I like it." I laugh and kiss him again. Then he leads me over to the chair. I sit down and he sticks the needle in my neck. Then he kisses me once more before everything fades into darkness. When i open my eyes i'm in a hallway. I walk down it and see my friends and siblings standing there. Then i suddenly walk into a glass wall then suddenly i'm in a glasstank. Tobias steps forward, tapps the glass and points to my feet. When i look down i see that there is water slowly filling in. Toby smiles evily and then goes and talks to peter. I start punching and kicking the glass and scream for help. When the water is at my chin i realise that no one will help me. The water rises abobe my head and i swim to take in the last air before the glasstank is full. Then i see my reflection in the glasswalls and it hits me. "This isn't real." I whisper. I put one finger against the glasswalls and tap them. Immediatly a crack appears and then i tap once more and more before finally the glass shatters and i wake with a gasp desperate for air. I take deep breaths and tobys hand on my shoulder calms me. "Come with me." I nod and he pulls me with him towards a hallway. I look around and realise that there i no camera that could see us. "Tris you can't do something like that! They will find out about you." "But i don't do it on purpose. It's just when i'm in the simulation i realise..." "that it isn't real. I know but you have to hide it." He says. I nod. "I'll try." He kisses my forhead and then says: "i don't want to loose you." "I don't want to loose you aswell." I answer while slinging my arms around his body. Then he says: "i have to go now. Other initiates." "Alright. Love you." "Love you too." And then he is gone and i'm alone in the hallway.