Chapter 62

3 days later:
Tobias pov:
I wake up to marv and lev crying. "I got it." Tris says while yawning. "It doesn't matter. I would have have to stand up in five minutes anyway." I say while slowly lifting myself up. I stretch and then follow Tris to the boys room.
At breakfast we talk like usual when Chris approaches us "guys i can't watch them today. I have to go to another faction to help a bride to pick out a dress." "Oh ok no problem. Can anyone of you take them?" I ask the rest of the group. "I'm sorry but i already asked Gus before and he said no." Will says. We look at shauna Lynn and Mar, the only ones left. Shauna shakes her head and says: "i'm sorry but i can't take two babys in a fashion store..." i nod in understandment and then look at mar and Lynn. Lynn shakes her head no as well "i have to go to erudite today." I sigh. "I guess you can't take the twins as well because of some kind of reason." I say to Mar and she has a sad look on her face while she shakes her head no. "Well then they will have to go with us..." i say. "What?" Toby, Uri and zeke ask. "You have a better idea? Mum has to work all day and obviously Tori is not an option if Mar can't..." the boys don't look happy and i'm also not, but there is no ther option. "Plus there will be four of us who can watch them."
Before we go to the trainingsroom i get the two rucksack things for babys. (i have absolutly no idea what they are called. But those things were you have some kind of bag infront of your stomach.) I take marvin first while toby takes levin. We walk in the trainingsroom and all the initiates look at us questioning. "Alright everyone listen up! These are the babys of our friends! If something happens to them we will kill you. You wont touch them, look at them or even glance at them! They will not exists for you! If i see anyone! only trying to touch them he/she will be thrown out of Dauntless instantly! Do you understand that?" Tobias yells and they all nod. "Good. Okay today you will fight eachother. The pairings are on the board. Tobias turns the board and reveals the pairings:
1. John (stiff) vs Tim (knows)
2. Amy (amity) vs Juli (knows)
3. Rose(candor) vs James (knows)

"Daniel won't fight today!" I announce and then John and Tim already step in the ring. Tim is somehow the Peter of that group and John is really nice but they are the best of the group. They get in fighting positions and circle eachother for a few seconds before Tim throws the first punch which John easily blocks. John trys to kick away Tims legs but he jumps up and punches John in the face. John gets angry and punches Tim in the stomach, than in the face. He than kicks away Tims feet and tim falls on the ground. John sits on top of him and repeativly punches his face. Toby hands me lev and jumps in the ring. "Stop it! You won!" He says while pulling john down from Tim. John has an angry but satisfied look. He jumps out of the ring and I yell: "Daniel, John take him to the infarmery." They nod and pick him up. "Next are Amy and juli." I am sorry for them that they have to fight eachother. They became friends. The fight is over pretty soon and Amy wins. She brings juli to the infarmery. "Next two Rose and James." Toby yells and than Marv starts to cry from how loud his voice was. I rock him back and forth so he won't wake Levin. He finally stops crying and the fight starts.
In the begining it looks like James would win but Rose ends up winning because she managed to block nearly all of James punches.
After the fights we release them for their lunch break and since we are playing capture the flag tonight they have the rest of the day off.
Toby and I make our way back to our apartment. I carry Lev and he has Marv. "Hey Toby, do you want more kids some time?" I ask him when we arrived. "Mh, i don't know." He answers. "Why not?" I ask him. "I don't know maybe later in life." "What is that supposed to mean?" I ask him getting a little angry. "Well the only thing i'm saying is that we might use protection till we are a bit older..." he says while laying Marv in his crib. "Do you mean you really didn't want kids but you just had to take them because tey were there?" I ask my voice rising a bit. "No that is not what i meant..." he start but i interrupt him "why did it sound like it then?" "Come on Tris. You know i love my sons. I just think that it wouldn't have been bad if we would have waited a few more years." "You are telling this me NOW? After we already have two kids that you pretend to love. Why did you do that anyway? Mh why didn't you just left?" "Because i love you!" "Well if you would love me than you would love our babys!" I scream at him. "You know what? You don't have to deal with us anymore!" I walk in the kidsroom and take them out of their cribs. "Tris please wait. I didn't meant it like that! Where are you going? Please let me explain!" I don't listen to his pleads i just pack a few clothes of the babys and a few napkins and then walk out with marv on my left and Lev on my right arm. "Tris you can't just leave like that!" He says following me in thr hallway. "Well obviously i can!" I say and fasten my steps. I can hear him behind me. "They are my kids as well." He says and i turn around and say the only thing that comes into my mind: "are you sure about that?" His face falls and i turn around and walk away.

Uhhh fourtris fight 😭 it was really hard to write this
Did Tris cheat on Tobias, will she forgive him for what he said?
Hope you liked it

Jojo