Chapter 42

Tris POV:
I open my eyes. My vision is blurry. The last thing i remember was the pain i felt after Marcus shot me and the words Tobias said. Finally i can focus on something and it is a flower on my nighttable next to me. When i regained all of my sight, I realise that i'm in a hospital. There is no one in the room with me. I turn my head and see a button next to my hand with a writing on it: NURSE. I press it. A second later a woman comes in my room smiling brightly. "Ms Pedrad finally you're awake!" She says. "What happened?" "You were shot in the stomach but luckily you were brought to the hospital fast enough. After your operation you were in a coma." "For how long?" "A month." "A month?" I ask. That is a lot of time! "I know it seems like a lot of time but actually you were lucky. We didn't think you would wake up now." "Where are my friends?" "Oh they are well known in the hospital. One of them visits you everyday. I think they have some kind of sheedule. But your brothers said we should call them or Four when you wake up. Who should we call?" "Both." I say smiling. "Of course." She says and then adds "but i'll have to examine your wounds first." "Alright go for it." I answer shrugging. She laughs and then lifts my shirt a little bit. I still have a bandage around my stomach and it remembers me of my broken ribs. She lifts the bandage as well and i can see a scar. It's not very long but it's still visible. I want to lift up the shirt a little more when i realise that my left arm is bandaged as well. "What happend to my left arm?" "It was broken." "How?" "We don't know." I nod. "Ok i'll call your brothers and Four." "Thanks." I answer smiling before she walks out. I lean my head against the pillow and wait for my brothers to arrive. I'm so happy i'll see them and i already miss Tobias.
Uriah POV:
I lay in bed with Marlene in my arms. She always comforted me for the past month. Then suddenly the telefone rings. Everytime it does i nearlly get an heart attack. The hospital gave me the telefone only to give updates on tris. Everytime it rings it could be good or really bad. I pick it up slowly. "Hello? Uriah pedrad speeking." "Hello it's the hospital. Tris woke up and..." she says more things but i just throw away the phone and run outside. First i run to Zeke and knock like an idiot. Tears of happiness streaming down my face. Zeke opens the door. "Tris woke up!" I say and then we are off to Fours apartment with shauna and Mar running behind us shouting for us to stop.
Tobias POV:
I lay on my bed not doing anything when it suddenly knocks. I get at slowly and open the door to a tear streamed Uriah. No no no no she can't be dead. She can't. "It's tris. She woke up." My mind needs a few seconds before i realise what he just said. But then i sprint out of the door with the others on my heels.
Tris POV:
I am so excited to see my friends again. I hope Tobias don't have a new girlfriend because if he does have a new one i could have stayed in the coma. I am lost in my thoughts when suddenly the nurse comes in. "There are a few people who would love to see you." I smile when Zeke, Uriah, Marlene and Shauna stumble inside. Where is Tobias? Just then i see him standing behind Shauna and i smile widly. "TRIS!" Zeke and Uri shout at the same time and then they both squeeze me with a bone crushing hug. "Guys can't breath." I choke out and they let go quickly. Then Mar and shauna hug me and then toby steps next to me. "I missed you Tris." He says quietly and then kisses me. I feel sparkles everywhere. Electricty courses through my body and i smile. When Uri and Zeke shout: "NO PDA!" we pull away blushing. I hold Tobias hand and don't let go and he doesnt seem to want to either. The nurse comes in and says: "there are some more people who want to see you." Then Chris Lynn and Will run inside. "Why didn't you tell us that she is awake?" Chris pouts. "It doesn't matter. You are here now." I say and she hugs me as well. The nurse still stands in the doorway and watches us.
Nurse POV:
I watch these nine dauntless. They seem so happy to have their friend/sister back. I'm happy for them. None of them seem able to whipe away their smiles. Then suddenly Tris adresses me: "when am i allwoed to leave?" "Tomorrow. How many beds do i have to place in her room?" "Eight obviously. No one is going to leave." A tall blonde girl, i think her name is Shauna states. "Ok i'll ask whether that is possible." "Thank you." Tris says.
Tobias POV:
I just need some time with Tris alone so i say: "how about you all get some food? Bring some for Tris and me as well." "Sure." Marlene says and then luckily they all leave. As soon as the door closed i hug Tris closly. "Don't ever do that to me again." "I wont." She says quietly in my ear.
Tris POV:
I can feel his worry and his love in every part of my body. "I love you Tobias." I whisper in his ear. "I love you too Tris." We stay like this, me in his arms and my arms around his neck, for a few minutes. Then i pull away but only to kiss him. He kisses back immediatly and i pull him closer to me. He licks my lower lip asking for entrance and i gladly allow him. We keep kissing untill we both pull away for air. "Tris you can't imagine how much i missed you." He whispers against my lips. "I love you toby" i say and burry my head in the crock of his neck. Then my friends and brothers come back with food. "Fooood!" I say and jump up and down on the bed. They laugh. "Here you go Trissy." Zeke says while handing me a tablet full of food. "That much? Do you want me to get fat?" I ask laughing. "I suggested that you would be hungry after a month." Uri says and i laugh even more but then start to dig in.
Afer our meal the nurse comes back and says: "i'm sorry but it is only allowed to place two beds in here." "Ok. Then do that. We'll decide who stays." She nods and then leaves. "So who'll stay?" "Me obviosly." Zeke Uri and Four say at the same time. "We're going to have a problem here." Will says. "Tris who do you want to stay?" Uri asks. "That's mean. I can't choose." I answer pouting. "You guys can stay." Tobias says while looking down. "Thanks man." Zeke says. One look at Tobias shows me that he doesn't want to go. "Are you sure you're ok with that?" I ask him. "Of course." He nods but doesn't look me in the eye. "I'll just go on the toilet." Toby then adds and walks outside. I don't know what to do.
In the evening everyone leaves and zeke and uri get ready for the night. Tobias hangs behind and when Uri and Zeke leave to get dressed for the night he comes over to my bed. He kisses me. "Goodnight Tris." "Goodnight Toby. I love you." "Love you too." Just when he wants to walk out i get an idea. "Hey four." I shout. He turns around and i motion him to come back. "I have an idea."
Zeke POV:
Uri and I go outside to get dressed for the night. When we come back Four still si there and not only that, he is laying in bed next to Tris with his arms wraped around her. "Really four, really?" I ask annoyed. "What is it? Like this all three of you can stay here." Tris says grinning. "Ha ha..." i laugh sarcasticly, "you are kidding me right?" "No of course not." Tris says shrugging her shoulders. "I would rather sleep in there with you than him..." Uri finally helps me. "If you keep quiet then." "What?" Fours head pop up. "Then all of you can stay here and my brothers are happy..." "but..." four trys to stay but tris interupts him "come on. Pleeeease." She says with puppy eyes. "Fiiiiine." Four says while getting out of the bed. Uri immediatly jumps in. Four lays on one of the beds and still pouts.
Tobias POV:
Zeke is a meany. I know i shouldn't be jealous on Uriah but why is he allowed to sleep in a bed with Tris? I pull my blanket up to my chin and Zeke switches off the lights. "Move over Uri!" Tris says. "But then i fall out of bed." Uriah says. "Not my problem." Then i hear a *thump*. "Auuuuu!" Uri screams. "Four come here." Tris says. YES! "No, no, no!" Zeke interupts "Yes yes yes and now shut up!" Tris says. I get up and slowly guide my way over to tris. I accidently step on Uri. "Sorry Uri." "No problem." He stands up but stumbles on his next step and falls down again. He pulls me down with him. "Ahhh uri. Why did you do that?" I ask rubbing my head. "Sorry accident." Zeke groans "Would you please just lay down?" "Yeah yeah sorry grumpy." Uri mutters. I finally feel the edge of tris bed between and swing my legs inside. I cuddle next to her and wrap my arms around her, she burrys her head in my chest and places her small hands on my stomach. "Goodnight tris." I whisper in her ear. "Night Toby." She whispers back quietly so her brothers don't hear. "No whispering!" Zeke yells. "Whatever." tris and uri say at the same time. "Sleep everyone!" I say and finally they all shut up. Her brothers can be annoying. And then i finally drift off to sleep.

Long chapter. It took forever to write this. But i put fourtris in and some Uri-Zeke-Tris-Four action as well ;)
Hope you liked it

Jojo