Chapter 4

The rest of the train ride I talk to Mar, Lynn and Shauna. But i keep glancing over to the boys to make sure they treat stiff right and from what i can see they do. Then Max announces: "alright, get ready ro jump!" I nod my head in excitement and as soon as i see the roof i push myself out of the door. Mar lands next to me and we laugh. Stiff and nearly all of the transfers fall down and this makes me laugh even harder. "Alright Initiates and Pedrad twins you can stay. Anyone else move your asses of this roof!" Max shouts. A stupid Candor asks:"why are the pedrad twins aloud to stay?" Mx laughs and says: "the first time i told them to leave the roof the egged me and tackeled me so in the end all three of fell down! Thats why they can stay!" The candor boy looks stunned i just laugh and link arms with Uri while we walk towards the hole. "Ok anyone besides the pedrads wants to go first?" Everyone looks scared as shit and i try to hold in my laughter. "Alright. I think this year it's uriahs time isn't it?" "NO!!!" Zeke and i shout. "Yes it is!" Uriah says and hops to the net but in the last moment i sprint forwards push him away and jump down myself. I laugh while i'm flying and a few seconds later the net screeches. I quickly grab Amars hands and he pulls me out before zeke and Uri fall down. Uri climbes down powting. "It was MY turn Trissy-poo!" "No Uricorn it wasn't!" "You're mean." I laugh and after a few seconds they both join. Then we hear a loud scream which makes us laugh even more.
30 minutes later all the initiates are finally down and amar gives his boring speech. I punch Uri for the fun of it and he tackels me from the side, i punch his stomach and he kicks my legs. I fall and pull him with me. We roll on the floor laughing and fighting till someone, amar, shouts: "stop it!" "Why?" We yell at the same time. "You interupted my speech." "Well it was boring!" We say together. "Hey Uri/Tris stop it. No you stop it. Ugh!" We yell at the same time. Everybody looks at us creeped out and we smile. Then we both say: "twinpower!" Amar and zeke roll their eyes and we say:
T-ok we are going to continue...
U-Amars boring speech.
T-amar will train the...
U-transfers and Max will...
T-train the dauntless borns. We...
U-will be helping both of...
T-them. And if anyone says...
U-we are to small or whatever we...
T-will show them how small we are!
We highfive and then turn around and walk away. Well that was fun! I think and walk back to our apartement.

So that's it for chapter 4. I'm probably going to skip most of initiation except for a few scenes.
Well as always i hope you liked it.

Jojo