Chapter 56

6. Month of Tris pregnancy:
Tobias pov:
I wake up before Tris which is really rare these days. I lie on bed total quiet so i don't wake her up. She hasn't gotten much sleep recently. I look at her and her stomach, which is showing very clearly that she is pregnant. Tris still has her head on my chest and i can feel her breathing.
After a few minutes she stirs and then her beautiful eyes flutter open. "Morning gorgeous." I say kissing the top of her head. "Morning" she mumbles back. She sits up with a little struggle and slowly waddles to the bathroom. I look at her in all her beauty. I get up as well and when i'm already half dressed tris shouts: "Tobias!" She sounds desperate and i sprint to the bathroom and try to open the door but its locked. "Tris! TRIS! Unlock the door!" I shout while pounding my fists against the door. I hear the silent *click* and immediatly open the door. Tris stands with one hand on her stomach and the other at the wall. "Hey what is it?" I ask worried. "I don't know. I have a weird feeling in my stomach." I slowly guide her to the bed and she sits down. "What does it feels like?" "I don't know. Feel yourself." She takes my hand and guides to a spot at her stomach and then i feel it a light movement. I look up at her. "They are kicking!" She laughs and tears start to roll down her cheek. She lays her hand next to mine and then there is another. We smile like idiots but i don't care. My baby boys just kicked! I hug tris tightly,well as tight as possible. "Come on lets get something to eat." Tris stands up and suddenly sprints to the bathroom and i follow quickly. She throwes up into the toilet and i hold her hair back. After a few seconds she is done and brushes her teeth. I stand behind her and wrap my hands around her stomach. I lay my chin on her shoulder and whisper: "i thought this stopped..." she looks down and says: "well it got better but i still wake up in the middle of the night sometimes and have to throw up." "Why didnt you tell me?" I ask her. "Well it is not that bad." "Still. I want to help you with this." I say and rub circles on her stomach. She smiles slightly. "Alright. I will wake you up the next time." I smile at her in the mirror. "Lets go get breakfast." She says and then we leave.
We sit in the cafeteria. I sit next to Tris. Next to her is Uri and next to him Zeke and across from Tris sit Mar and Chris. Shauna is next to Zeke. Will sits next to Chris and Lynn sits next to Will. "So four and tris... how are the babys? Have you decided on names yet?" "They are great and no we haven't." I answer. "Any other news? And you really have to pick names!" Chris says and i look at tris for her aprovel and she nods. "Well the twins kicked this morning for the first time." Everyone smiles and we do too.
When we are back at our apartment i say: "i guess they are right." "About what?" "The name thing." She nods. "Ok you already have any suggestions?" She asks sitting down. "Well we both could do a list of names." "Ok." She says smiling and i get two pieces of paper and pencils. I hand her one set and sit down next to her.
After a few minutes i wrote down 10 names and so did Tris.
Tris:
Marvin
Justin
David
Auston
Luca
Jan
Jeremy
Melvin
Daniel
Nick

Me:
Dustin
Mike
Levin
Benjamin
Christopher
Lewis
Luke
Joey
Sebastian
Finley
"Ok how about we both pick one name from each list." Tris suggests. "Ok lets start." I read through her list. "I like Marvin from yours and maybe Lewis as a second name?" She nods. "I love it." I smile "and you?" "I really like Levin from yours and Justin from mine?" She suggests. "Marvin Lewis and Levin Justin." I say smiling. "Marvin and Levin." "The only problem is we can't call marvin Mar as a nickname." She says laughing. "Yeah but marv works and for levin lev." I say and kiss her. "Our babys: Marvin and Levin."she says dreamingly. "I can't wait for them to be born." She adds.
In the afternoon we have another doctor apointment. Dr bailey greets us and then tris lays as always on the stretcher. Dr bailey puts the gel on her stomach and rubs the stick thing on it. "So have you been eating less in the past weeks." Dr bailey asks. "No why?" Tris answers. "Well you babys seem a little small but don't worry to much, it's normal for twins to be smaller. Most of the time one twin is smaller than the other." Tris smiles slightly "i guess it was me then." Dr bailey looks confused. "Well i have a twin brother and he is nearly two meters big and as you can see i'm not even close to that height." She laughs "well but as you can see then it is no problem." Tris nods and i do the same. "Ok just try to eat healthy and a little bit more would be good." We nod and then we are allowed to leave. We walk back to the train tracks and wait for the train. I stand behind Tris and have my arms around her stomach and my head on her shoulder. We stay like that untill we hear the train. We start to jog and Tris holds her stomach with one hand. When the train drives past us i run infront of her and jump in. I than turn around and reach out both of my arms to her. She only gets one and i pull her inside. She stumbles a few steps inside of the cart but i steady her. She pants "i hate to be so big." I laugh. "You still are beautiful." I say and kiss her on the lips.
After a 10 minutes ride we have to jump off. I jump off first again and then run next to the train to catch Tris if necesarry. Tris comes out only seconds later and runs a few steps to regain her balance. Then she suddenly stumbles and luckily i were in reach to hold her and so i catch her before she falls down. "Thanks." She says panting. "Next time we take a car." I laugh and we walk back inside.

Yey next chapter over. What do you think of the names? Do you like them?
Hope you liked it

Jojo