Chapter 11

Last chapter:
(Tris to Jon: "you need to STAY AWAY FROM ME!" with that i run to my apartement.)
I burst through the door sobbing and run in my room locking the door behind me. I throw myself on my bed and start crying uncontrollable
Uriah POV:
I am peacefully eating my 5. pancake together with Zeke when suddenly tris burst through the door sobbing, then running to her room locking the door. I look at zeke and being the caring brothers we are we decide to take a look at her.
Zeke POV:
Why is my babysister crying? I look up at Uri and we both stand up and go towards her room. I knock quietly i can hear her sobbing. "Trisyy-poo everything alright?" She doesn't answer just keeps sobbing. Uri pulls me with him to his room then opening the door to their bathroom and then the door to her room. And there she is crying on her bed huging her pillow it kills me to see her like this. I'm going to kill the person she is crying about! Uri and i both sit down with me sitting on her left and Uri sitting on her right side. I gently stroke her back and ask quietlyy: "trissy pleease tell me what happend." She chokes and start to speek: "jon sob cheated sob on me. Sob." This IDIOT i never liked the fact that she had a boyfriend. I could kill him right now but now Trissy needs me.
Tris POV:
I start to calm down and hug uri and zeke while there are still some tears slowly rolling down my face. I can't cry so much about Jon i need to be the strong dauntless Tris in 10; 9; 8; 7; 6; 5; 4; 3; 2; 1 GO! I pull away from the hug and say: "it's better now. Thank you guys." I manage to crack a small smile. "No need for fake smiles. You don't have to be strong aaalll the time." Uri says. I hug him again but still don't allow the tears to get out. When i pull away i say: "i wonder why you didn't went to beat him up." "i thought about it but decided to stay with you till you calmed down and where better." Zeke says. "thanks." I say "but now i'm fine and we can go beat him up. But i think we have to get four first he can be very intimidatory." They smile and say: "let's go!" "Yeah but i first have to wash away those tears. I don't think they fit me." They laugh and Uri says: "not at all." Then they leave and i wash my face with cold water to get back my normel unpuffy eyes. When i don't look like i've been crying i walk into the living room to see four zeke and uri all there ready for take off. Four hugs me shortly and says: "he is such an asshole. He didn't deserve you." "Thanks Four." I say and smile then we head to jons apartement.

Sooo the beating up seen is in the next chapter. Hope you liked the chapter.
Now there is room for FOURTRIS!
Yeah!

Jojo