Chapter 54

2 month later:
Tobias pov:
I wake to Tris jumping out of the bed. Ugh morning sickness! I think and then follow her to the bathroom still half asleep. Like always i hold her hair back and she brushes her teeth afterwards. She still has no real baby bump but our doctor said she is going to show during the next month. She leans against the wall and suddebly starts to cry. "Hey hey Tris what is it?" I ask confused. "I-i don't know." She answers through sobs. Mood swings. She had have those for a while now. I hug her and she burrys her head in my chest. "I'm sorry." "You don't have to be sorry. This kind of is my fault as well." I respond jokingly but she suddebly gets furious: "OUR BABY ISN'T A FAULT. IT IS PERFECT!" she screams. "Yeah i know. It was a joke." Then she starts crying again and i hug her again. I really hate those mood swings! After a minute she pulls away snd we get dressed. "I'm sorry about yelling at you. I don't know what is wrong with me." "Hey Tris it's alright. It's only the hormones and the doctor said it would get better after the first trimester." She nods. "Thanks." "Can i talk to the baby?" I ask her and she laughs. "You always want to do that!" I put my hands up in surrender. She sits down and pulls her shirt (well it's my shirt but whstever). I place my hand on her warm stomach and slowly rub circles on it. I kneel infront of Tris and she places her chin on my hand. "Hey baby. Good morning. How are you in there? We love you so much and cant wait for you to join us." I can feel Tris smiling and continue: "so we are going to eat something now and it would be amazing if you would allow your mommy to take in the food because the doctor said it your mommy is a little weak. Okay deal?" I wait a few seconds before adding: "deal!" I kiss her stomach and stand up and kiss tris. "Ok now lets get food!" Tris says jumping up. She stuggers a little bit and i immediatly hold her arm to keep her from falling. "You alright?" "Yeah just hungry." she responds smiling but i still don't let go of her arm and intervine our hands. We then walk out.
Since it's still pretty early the cafeteria is pretty empty. We sit down and i get food for both of us. Tris recently loves gherkins, so i get her those, bread and a piece of dauntless cake. For me i get scrambled eggs and bread. I walk back and set her tray infront of her. I sit across from her and we start eating. Tris starts putting the gherkins on top of the dauntless cake. "Ewwwww! How can you eat that?" I ask. She laughs and bites into it. "It's good. You want to try?" "No thanks." I say leaning away from that food desaster. She laughs again and eats the last piece. Then she suddenly jumps up and runs toward the toilets. I jump up and follow her inside. She throwes up into the toilet and i hold her hair back. When she cleaned her mouth we walk back again. Tris looks a little bit pale and i'm glad we have a doctor apointment today. "You want to eat something else?" I ask. "No thanks." She answers and just sits down. "Looks like he broke your deal." She says. "Such a rebel! Just like his mum." I say pecking her lips her across the table. "But anyway you have to eat something!" I insist. "But i'm not hungry." "At least an apple." "No please no apple." "Okay, ehm do you want something of my scrambled egg?" "No thanks. I'm fine! Really!" She says but i shove a fork full of food and hold it infront of her. She rolls her eyes but still opens hef mouth. I put in the fork and she slowly chewes and then chokes it. "Wasn't that bad, was it?" I say and she rolls her eyes.

2 houres later:
We are sitting in the waiting room and wait for the doctor. She comes after about five minutes of waiting. "Hello Four and Tris." She greets us. "Hello Dr bailey." I greet her back. "Ok come with me." She leads us to the examination room and tris lays on the stretcher. Dr bailey pours some of the cold gel on Tris stomach and i take tris hand. Dr bailey moves the stick over tris stomach and a picture appears on the screen. She smiles and stops the moving pictures at one point. "Congratulations, you're going to have twins! You can see it here on the screen. Weird that we haven't seen it earlier but anyway." I smile widley and plant a kiss on Tris forhead whispering: "we are going to have twins tris!" Tris doesn't respond and i shake her shoulders. "Tris?" When she still doesn't open her eyes i panick. "Dr bailey, what is happening?" She shoves me aside and examines Tris. "Ms pedrad? Can you hear me? Tris?" She gets out a small lamp and shines it into her eyes and then she checks her pulse. She walks out and comes back only seconds later togeter with a nurse. "We have to transfer her to a room immediatly!" Dr bailey comands. "What is happening? Tell me!" I practicly shout at her. "Calm down. Tris haven't eaten much in the past weeks, right?" I nod. "And now she fainted because she body didn't have enough nutrients. We will put her on the iv and then she should wake up." While she talks tris gets wheeled out and as soon as she finished i run back to tris side and take her hand. "What about the babys?" I ask. "Well since tris practicly gives all her nutrients to them so they should be well." I nod and then we arrive at a hospital room. I place Tris on the hospital bed and dr bailey makes her iv and connects it with a bag full of a yellowish liquid. Then she wants to leave but i ask: "when is she going to wake up?" "During this hour. I'm going to check on her in thirty minutes." "Ok thanks." I say and then turn back to tris. I still hold her hand and keep rubbing circles on the back of it. It is my fault. I should have given her more to eat. But she never wanted to. I sigh and gently kiss her forhead again.
20 minutes later:
I'm starting to get bored and want to find something to read. I look around the room and then suddenly i feel a light squeeze at my hand. I turn to Tris and see her eyes flutter open. "Hey Toby. What happend?" "You fainted. You had not enough nutrients. You have to eat more." I say looking her into the eye. She looks down and starts to cry. "I'm a horrible mother. I'm going to kill our baby." She sobs and i hug her. "No no no! It looks like you gave all your power to the babys and..." i say before she interrupts me. "What babys? Like plural?" "Yeah babys. Plural. We'll get twins Trissy." I say smiling and then kiss her passionatly. Just in this moment Dr bailey comes back and we pull away blushing. "Don't worry. I know how babys are made." And we blush even more. She laughs and then asks: "how are you feeling tris?" "Well still a little bit weak but better than before." She nods, "ok you can leave in half an hour. When the iv is empty." We nod and she smiles. "Ok i'll come back in half an hour." She leaves and i smile at tris again. "Shall i call you brothers?" I ask. "Ehm yeah but tell them they don't have to come here." I nod and walk out. Only hospitals or big offices have phones. I walk there and ask: "hello, could you call someone for me?" "Sure who?" The men asks. "They are called Uriah and Zeke Pedrad, Dauntless. You can call the controlroom of dauntless." She nods and types in the number and then hands me the phone. I have to wait a bit but then someone picks up. "Hello here is four. Can i talk to zeke?" "Sure wait a minute." A voice i recognise as buds answers. I can jear him shout: "zeke come here. Four want to talk to you!" A few seconds later i hear zeke: "hey man. What is it?" "Well please don't freak out but i just wanted to tell you that i'm in hospital with tris and she fainted because she didn't eat enough. But she is alright now. Just wanted to tell you." "Oh ok and the baby?" "Well its plural and they are alright." I say and i can hear him squeek "oh my god im going to have two nephews." I laugh "yeah you will." "Ok and tris really is alright?" He asks again. "Yeah she is and she doesn't want you to come here." "Oh ok." He says. "Ok i'll go back to tris. I'll tell you if something happens." "Ok thanks mate." "No prob. Bye" "bye." And then i hang up, thank the man and walk back to tris.
1/2 hour later:
We finally are allowed to leave but tris has to eat more and we have to come back in four weeks.
When we are back we quickly visit zeke and uri and tell them that everything is alright with their 'baby sister'. Afterwards tris and i lay in bed. With my hands on her stomach and her back to mine. Like that we fall asleep.

Long chapter, it took forever to write this 😉 i know that in nearly every story they are having twins but is just wanted them to 😊
Will tris health get better?
Hope you liked it,

Jojo