Chapter 39

You have to listen to the song while reading ;)

2 days later:
Tris POV:
I walk through one of the emptier hallways of Dauntless. I turn around a corner and gasp. The sight makes me cry. Tobias is kissing another girl while pressing her to the wall. When he hears me gasp he turns around and says: "well you were just one girl. I never loved you." I start to cry and sob uncontrolably and he goes back to kiss the girl. I turn around and run away.
Then i wake up with a gasp. It was just a dream! Tears are still running down my face and my body is still shaking. Tobias next to me stirs and wakes up. He opens his eyes and says: "morning tris." When i don't answer he looks up and sees my face. "Oh god is everything alright?" I shake my head no and sob: "nightmare." He takes me in his arms and strokes my hair. "Do you want to talk about it?" I shiver and he pulls me even closer. "Well *snif* you were *sob* kissing another *sob* girl and you said *snif* you never loved me and that i were just another girl." "Oh tris. I would never say or do something like that! I love you with all my heart. When will you understand that?"
Tobias POV:
How can she think something like that? I love her so much. I just hold her close and keep stroking her hair. After a few minutes she seems to have calmed down and i say: "do you want to go back to sleep?" She nods her head and i lay her down and pull her body close to mine. "Sleep. I will fight of the bad dreams when they come." "Whit what?" "My bare hands obviously." I see her smiling and then she closes her eyes. I close my eyes as well and since it's only 5am i fall asleep pretty fast.
When i wake up the next time it is 10am and Tris is not next to me anymore. I don't hear the shower running so i jump out of the bed to see wheter she left a note. But not in the kitchen nor in the living room is any sign of her. I start to panick a little bit. I quickly pull a shirt and some pants on and quickly walk out. First i walk to the cafeteria. I only see Zeke and Shauna. I walk over to them. "Hey have you seen Tris?" "No. Have you lost her?" Zeke asks while furrowing his eyebrows. "Well you can't say it like that. I woke up and she was gone. There is no note or sign of her." "Mh have you asked Uri or Jacks?" "No. I wanted to go to him next. You want to come with me?" "No i think i'll stay here. I'll tell you when she showes up." I nod and then walk to the apartments.
After half an hour i visited every apartment of my friends. Uri, Mar and Jacks followed me around. While Chris, Will and Lynn went to look somewhere else. First we walk to the chasm and i'm already panicking.
Tris POV: in the morning
I wake up before Toby. It's only 8am but i know i wont fall asleep again. I get out of bed and put on my pants a shirt and a sweater. I walk out to just get myself some breakfast.
When i'm on my way back with a muffin in my hand suddenly someone speeks next to me. "Hello Tris. Come with me." "No!" I answer and just keep walking. "Wrong answer." The voice says. I turn around to see a wooden plank infront of my head. Then everything goes black.
Tobias POV: back to real time:
When she is not at the chasm i get an idea. The controlroom! I'll have to look there! I walk in the direction with the others at my heels. "Where do you go?" Uriah asks. "Controlroom." "Good thinking!" I nod and then we are already there. I unlock the door and to my delight only Zeke is there. "Hey four have you found Tris?" "No i wanted to look at the footage of the cameras to see where she went this morning." "Ok. Here you go." He typs in something and then i see our apartment door on the screen. At 8.15 am Tris walks out. We follow her with the camera to the cafeteria. After a few minutes she comes out again with a muffin in her hands. We keep following her with the camera and then there is a movement in the shadow. I quickly grab the headphones and put them on. The man in the shadow says: "come with me!" "No!" Tris answers and walk a few more steps. "Wrong answer." The man says and when he steps out of the shadow i gasp. It is the man i never wanted to see again. Marcus! He has a wooden plank in his hands and let it collide with tris head. She sinks to the floor and i can see a little bit blood drop to the floor. Everyone stares at the monitors in shock. Zeke is the first one to speek: "who is that?" "This is Marcus the abnegation leader." Shauna states. "Why would he take Tris?" Uriah asks. I look down and sigh. Everyone is staring at me right now. "Well..."
I start. "I'm from Abnegation and Marcus, marcus is my father." "What?" Everyone asks. "Yes." "Are the things erudite said true?" I hestitate before slowly nodding. Everyone gasps. All the girls look at me like i'm a kicked puppy. "Stop looking at me like that. And you wont tell anyone!" They nod and then uri asks: "where would he take her and what does he want with her?" "I guess he took her to abnegation and he wants revenge for me 'betraying' him." "What will he do with her?" Zeke chockes out. "I don't want to think about it." I answer. "Ok that means we have to go there fast." Lynn states and adds "let us go. NOW!" You can rely on Lynn to take the lead when no one else does. I nod and follow her. Zeke and Uriah are next to me. Uri says: "It's not your fault. But you remember the way to your house right?" "Yes." I answer. They nod and we keep walking silently till we reach the train tracks.
We sit in the train and Zeke sits next to me. "Four be honest, what do you think he'll do to Tris." "I don't know. I hope he doesn't do what i think he does." "Ehm what is that." "He used to beat me with a belt." I mumble and blush. "Man i'm sorry."
Tris POV:
When my vision clears i want to push the hair out of my face but i realise that i'm tied to a chair. Then my kidnapper walks into the light and i see that it is the man who beat my Toby, who gave him permanent skars, Marcus! "Hello Tris. How is Tobias holding up?" "Not like you care!" I spit at him. "Hahaha i don't think you should behave like that." "Not like you could stop me." "Oh, i can!" He slowly pulls out his belt. "I only do this for Tobias good. He will learn do not betray his father." He strikes down his belt on my back and i scream in pain. Tears start to drip down my face when he punches me the second time. He keeps punching me untill my vision gets black again.

Cliffhanger sorry. I'll continue there next chapter.
Hope you liked it

Jojo