Chapter 5

3 days later:

Jon told me to visit him at his apartement and i'm pretty excited because i've never been there although we are nearly a year together. Well! I walk along the coridor to get to Mar. She said she would dress me and do my make up. I think she is acctually even more excited about this than I am because normally I don't like to dress fancy or cake my face with make up. I knock and only a second later Mar opens the door with a huge smile. I roll my eyes but laugh. She pulls me inside and throw some clothes at me. Short highwaisted shorts, a black tight top that shows my belly button. If Zeke or Uriah would see me like this... i grin while mar sits me in a chair. She does a smokey eye and puts on red lipstick. Then she curls my hair and let it fall down my back. She hands me a golden necklace. When i look in the mirror i feel really pretty. I smile and hug Mar. "Thanks Mar. You made me pretty." "I didn't. You are always pretty i just highlited the prettiest parts. No problem." "Ok I better go now. I have to be there in 10." "Ok bye. Have fun, but not to much." She laughs and i roll my eyes also laughing then i hab out the door.

I walk towards Jons apartemente when i suddenly hear Zekes and Fours (he already changed his name) voices. Shit! Zeke is gonna kill me if he sees my outfit. I quickly squeeze in a corner and just hope that they don't walk to Mars apartemente. They walk bye pretty quickly and luckily they didn't see me but when they were around the corner I hear Four say: "shit i forgot something i'll be back in a minute. You go ahead." Then I hear Fours footsteps coming back. I try to hide in the corner again but he walks straight to me and whispers while laughing: "you don't need to hide. I'm not going to tell your brother." I sigh and step towards him. His jaw drops: "oohhh wow tris you, you look amazing." "Thanks." I say blushing. "I can understand why you didn't want Zeke to see you like this." He winkes and i laugh. "Yeah he wouldn't be so happy about it." "Oh well. I'll go now. It was good to see you though. Maybe we could see eachother more often." "Yeah! We should!" I agree. "Well i have to go aswell, Jon is waiting." "Ok, bye." He waves and walks away. I turn around and walk towards jons apartement.

I knock and a smiling Jon opens the door. "Hey Tris." "Hi Jon." He steps aside and i enter. "Soooo my parents aren't at home till tomorrow. What do you wanna do?" "I don't know we could just watch a movie or NO i've got a better idea!" I say and pull him out of the door. He manages to grab his keys before it closes. I pull him to the cafeteria and grab two slices of Dauntlesscake, then he follows me toward the chasm.
"Where are we going?" He asks. I just answer: "wait one more minute." He shrugs and continues to just follow.

When we finally arrive at the chasm i quickly find the secret path and follow it down. I take Jons hand an lead him to the spot Uri and i discovered when we were 10. But when we turn the last corner i can see someone sitting there, staring in the waves. I recognise him as... Four? When he hears our footsteps he turns around and his eyes go wide. "Oh ehh hey Tris, Jon. What are you doing here?" "Well i wanted to show this place and we anted to eat some dauntless cake... but you were here first we can go somewhere else." "No, no, no it's fine. I just wanted to go." "You sure ist alright?" "Yeah of course. I don't want to interrupt your date." With that he leaves with his head down. Jon shouts: "thanks man." And i kiss him on the cheek. We sit down and eat the dauntlesscake.

After an hour he walks me back to my apartement.
Infront of the door he pulls me into a kiss and it feels kind of weird but i shrug it off and kiss back. Afterwords i wave him goodbye and enter the apartement.