Chapter 61

Tris pov:
We just released the initiates for their lunch break. We did knifes today and everyone where ok. John did surprisingly good for an abnegation boy. I found out that rose is Chris' sister and know she is hanging out with us, like a lo! She is just like Christina, only 10times worth. I sigh and when the last initiate left i walk over to Toby. "i missed to do this..." he leans down and kisses me. I kiss back but after a while i say: "i wanna see my babys!" And we walk off.
At the cafeteria we always pretend that the babys are the ones from Chris and Will but we just hold them a lot... i bounce Marv on my knee and cuddel him to me. I love you baby boy. He smiles at me and i realise that his eyecolour changed. His eyes are just like tobias'. Dark blue and stormy. "Hey four Marvs eye colour changed." He looks over to me and i whisper: "he has your eyes." "i just wanted to say the same about lev." We both look in the eyes of our sons and smile. He is right about Lev. I quickly lay my hand on Tobys and rest it there just a second saying him with that: i love you. He smiles and i do to. Suddenly John stands behind us. "Hello John. Is everything alright?" I ask him he looks a little bit shy and blushes "i just wanted to ask wheater you want to go out with me. Only if you like though..." i smile a little bit "i'm sorry but i'm engaged." "Oh ok. Sure. shouldn't have asked i'm sorry." I smile about his shy behavior and he turns around and walks away. Rose next to me says: "well i think it was stupid of him to ask. I mean it's pretty clear you are engaged according to the ring on your finger and..." she wants to go on but i interrupt her: "yeah rose. Not everyone is as smart as you are." I turn away and roll my eyes while everyone else cracks up. "That was mean." Rose says and walks away. "She should get rid of her candor behavior or she wont survive in Daubtless." Toby simply states and chris' eyes widen. After another 10 minutes i have to say goodbye to my babys and i kiss them on their heads before walking off with tobias.
At the trainingsroom we wait for the initiates to pile in. We decided to do combat training before guns so we tell the initiates to each stand infront of a punchingbag. Tobias demonstrates the punches and i walk around to help the transfers. Daniel, an erudite transfer is doing bad so i walk over to him. "Hey daniel, you have to keep tension in your stomach and hold your hands a little higher or your face wont be protected. I watch him while he corrects everything i said. "Keep working." I go on and stop next to Rose. "Hey Rose, you have to bend your knees a little more and hold your hands a little higher." She just ignores me. "I'm talking to you Rose!" I say a little louder. She turns to me and rolls her eyes. "What is it?" I don't say anything i just pull her at her ear to the ring. She looks confused and i get in a fighting position. Toby comes over and all the initiates walk over and watch. She gets in a fighting position but still does it wrong. She wants to throw a punch at me but i catch her fist in mid air. I then throw a punch at her face, which is not protected. She looks shocked but i stop right infront of her face. She glances at my fist but i let it sink down. "Bend you knees and hold you hands higher!" I scream at her and than just turn around and jump out of the ring. Tobias has to surpress a smile and for other people it might look like he is grumpy but i know him to well. "Lets continue!" I say like nothing happend and we continue where i interupted.
After training we walk to chris' aparment to pick up Lev and Marv. I knock impatient and Chris opens the door. "Oh hey guys. I'll just get the babys." She walks inside but comes back only seconds later. "I-i-i don't kbow where they are. I just placed them in their highchairs and opened the door." I feel my face get pale. Tobias instantly squeezes past Chris who is on the verge of tears. We all start searching the apartment like crazy. After a few minutes i break down into Tobys arms. "Where are my babys boys?" I sob. Just than the door opens and reveals Will, with MARV AND LEV! I run towards him and practicly rib them out of his arm. "Whoa? What is the matter. Not like they were kidnapped..." will says. I just press them closly to me. Tobias stands next to me and i hand him Marv. He presses him gently to his chest. Will looks at us questioningly and Chris walks over to him and expalins.

Soooo i wouldn't let Marv and Lev be kidnapped... or would i...? ;)
Hope you liked it

Jojo