Chapter 55

Two months later (4. Month of her pregnancy):
Tris pov:
I wake up and already want to jump up and run to the bathroom but i realise i don't have to throw up. Dr Bailey was right. After the first trimester it really gets better! I slowly stand up and stand infront of the mirror. I'm already showing a bit but not that much. Toby and i decided we would do the wedding after the babys are born. I still can't get over the fact i'm having twins. Just like uri and me. Dr bailey also said we could find out the genders today. I'm so excited. I slowly rub my hand above my stomach. I still can't eat much but it has gotten better. I pull my shirt back down and walk in the kitchen. Toby is still asleep and i don't have to wake him up yet so i decide to get us breakfast. I get a post it and write a short note and stick it on his forhead. I then walk out. Outside i bump into someone. When i look up i recognise the person as my twin brother. "Morning tris." "Morning." I greet back. "You going to cafeteria?" "Wow can you shorten that sentence more?" I ask sarcasticly while grinning. He rolls his eyes but grins. He then picks me up and i scream out of hapiness. He starts running and just when we turn the corner i can hear tobias shouting: "TRIS! WHERE ARE YOU?" "Let me down! NOW!" I say and Uri obeys. "TRIS? PLEASE!" He sounds desperate. I run towards him "four i'm here!" He turns around and i jump in his arms and notice he is not wearing a shirt. He sighs and whispers: "i were so scared. I just heard your scream and, and i thought..." "shh it's alright. I'm fine. It was just Uri picking me up." Just then uri turns around the corner. "What is the matter four?" He asks confused. "He were afraid. He heard my scream and thought i would get kidnapped." Uri nods and then says: "tris you still want to come to the cafeteria?" I look at toby. Questioning him with my look. "Go! It's alright. I now know that you are safe with Uri. I'll be there in a minute." I nod quickly peck his lips and then run to uri jumping on his back. "Onwards!" I shout and uri starts to sprint. I squeel out of hapiness and we arrive seconds later at the cafeteria. He carefully sets me down and i walk to the food counter. i get myself a bread and want to sit down but Uri holds me back and says: "you have to eat more than that. Do it for the babys." With that he shoves a tray full of food in my hands. I roll my eyes but still obey. We walk to our table and i sit next to zeke. I kiss his cheek. "Hey zekey wekey." I greet him. "Hey trissy-poo!" We both laugh and start eating. I feel like every bite i take is watched by my brothers and friends. "Guys i can eat without your supervision." "Just want to be sure you eat enough." Zeke says rubbing my back. I roll my eyes and then tobias slides in the seet next to me. "Hey are you eating enough?" He asks and i groan. I stand up, take my tray and walk away. I set it down on an empty table. The next second someone slides in the seet beside me. "Just go away. I want to eat alone Four!" "I'm not four!" The person says and i look up. "Ehm who are you?" "Your future fiancé." He says grinning stupid. I roll my eyes and take my tray before standing up. "Totally not interested!" I say and then walk away. Suddenly uri is on my right and toby on my left. "Hey tris. You need an escort?" "No! I don't need one! Just leave me alone! Since i told you guys i'm pregnant i never have a minute for myself and you're always behaving like i wouldn't care about them but i do!" I explode talking all of the things of off my soul. They look shocked and i sit down at an empty table.
After breakfast i walk back home. Tobias already is there and opens the door for me. I don't meet his look and just walk in. "Listen Tris, i'm sorry about my behavior at breakfast." He says. "I just have the feeling no one trusts me to be good mother and i probably wont be and i just feel like no one trusts me at all." I say with tears staring to fill in my eyes. "Hey hey hey." He says softly. He lifts up my chin and i look into his stormy blue eyes. "I trust you. More than anyone in this whole world. And i want you to eat because you need it. Not only the babys and you are important to me. Don't get me wrong, i love my babys but i also love you." He says and i kiss him softly and he kisses back. After a while we pull away and he says: "ok lets go find out the gender of the babys."

We sit in the waiting room and, well... wait. After a few minutes dr bailey walks toward us. "Hello Tris and Four." "Hey." We greet at the same time. I smile and take tobys hand and then we walk to the examination room. As ever dr bailey puts the freezing cold gel on my little baby bump and rubs the stick above it. "So, it is a little bit dificult to see the genders just now but i'll try. She concentrates on the monitor and i wait with tobys hand in mine. After a minute she looks up and smiles: "congratulation you're going to have two boys." I smile widley and Tobias as well. I kiss him and whisper: "we are having two baby boys." He nods "yeah we have." I smile even wider.

So yeah i decided it should be two boys because... well no reason ;)
What obstacles of pregnancy tris and Tobias have to take next?
Hope you liked it,

Jojo