Chapter 21

We all sit in a circle and i'm even aloud to start. There are good things about broken ribs. "Ok four candor or dauntless." "Dauntless" "i dare you to go to the pit with a broom then pretend like you would fly on it and scream: i'm bibbi blocksberg hex hex bling bling! For 5 minutes" Everybody stares at me. "What? I had a lot time to think..." they laugh and four says: "alright gimme that broom!" I let uri get one and four lifts me up and place me in my wheelchair. "ONWARDS!" I shout and uri sprints off while pushing me. Four trails behind holding the broom. When we reach the pit four sighs and swings his legs over the broom then runs off while shouting: "im bibbi blocksberg hex hex bling bling!" Then he keeps running around for five minutes while everyone stares at him. And uri and i laugh so hard my ribs hurt badly. When i shout: "time's up!" Four immediatly gets down of the broom and comes over "THAT was one of the most embarrasing things i ever did!" He says while getting as red as a tomtato. I laugh and say: "ouch four! you made my ribs hurt because of laughing!" "Oh i'm really sorry." He says sarcasticly. And uri says fake serious: "i don't like people who hurt her!" "You're the one to talk." Four says and we all go quiet and uri starts to tear up. "You're right. I'm a horrible brother!" I glare at four who looks angry with himself.
Four POV:
Shit that just slipped! While Tris trys to calm uri i just say: "hey i didn't mean it like this. I meant the time you accidently slapped her not the one where you broke her ribs. Uriah starts to cry even more and Tris says sarcasticly: "thanks four, that really helped." I feel my face getting hot and say: "sorry uri." Then turn around and walk back to the apartment.
Tris POV:
Four turns around and walks away. Good then he can't make it any worse... "hey uri, it's alright. I know you love me and the main point is, did you do it on purpose?" "No, of course not." He says. "You see, that means it was an accident. And accidents happen you didn't want to hurt me. Ok?" He nods wipes away his tears then says: "Ok!" I smile and he wheels me back. When we arrive i sit on the floor (yeah i made it alone) and four continues: "Ok Shauna, c or d?" "Mh Candor. And no Uri i'm not a pansycake!" "Ah what?" Christina and will ask at the same time. "Dauntless slang." Uri and i respond at the same time. "Whatever, shauna tell us the stupiedest thing zeke ever did." Four says. "No you won't!" Zeke screeches. "Yes i will! When he were really drunk he put on my underwear and walked around our apartment behaving like a princess." Zeke looks down and gets really red. We all laugh.
After 10 more rounds i say: "guys, this is getting boring! Let's play never have i ever..." there are a bunch of oks and yeahs and zeke goes into the kitchen to get the shots.
"I start!" I say when zeke comes back. "Okay never have i ever kissed a girl." All the boys take a shot and mar as well. "Stop staring it was a dare!" She says and drinks. "Ok, never have i ever had a crush on uriah." Will says. Mar takes a shot and they both blush. "Never have i ever had a crush on Mar..." shauna says and Uri takes a shot. All the girls excluding lynn squeel and chris says: "oh i so ship Urilene." We all laugh and they just stare at eachother. I crawl over to them and put their heads together till they kiss. "Finally!" Shauna says and i nod. Their kiss turns out in a make out session and we all scream: No PDA! or Get a room! And they pull away blushing. "let's continue. Never have i ever cheated on my boy-/girlfriend" uri says and no one takes a shot. "Didn't excpect that..." uri states then adds "ok then never have i ever had a secret crush." Four, Lynn, Al, Will, Christina and i take a shot. "Never have i ever had a crush on Christina." Shauna says and will takes a shot. "Never have i ever had a crush on will?" Shauna asks and christina takes a shot. All the girls, excluding Lynn squeel again. And the boys roll their eyes. "Never have i ever had a crush on tris." Christina says and fours eyes search mine and i mouth: no to him and he stays on his place but Al takes a shot. Zeke Uri and Four glare at him while he blushes uncontrolably. Lynn breaks the awkward silence by saying: "never have i ever drank coce through my nose." And we all crack up laughing while Uri zeke and i take a shot. "Don't ask we are pedrads..." uri and i say. "Ok never have i ever ehm worn boxershorts." Al says and all the boys (excluding Al) and all the girls take a shot.
After a few more round we all are drunk and uri slurs: "guys *hick* i love you all but *hick* we should stop now. *hick*" i nod and say. "He is totaly right!" They nod and i get lifted up by zeke and uri. They carry me into my room and lay me on the bed. "Thanks boys. Love you." And then i'm already drifting of to sleep.