Chapter 34

After breakfast we walk towards a desk to get our apartments. Since i'm moving in with toby i don't have to get one. All my friends stwp forward and get their apartements. When we compare we realise that we all are in the same hallway. We highfive and then walk to the dorms to get our things. I pack all my clothes in a bag and throw it over my shoulder and talk to toby zeke and shauna while we wait for the others to finally be ready. Uri is the next one to be ready quickly followed by Will and Lynn. Uri walks towards me and says: "you know who is going to visit this week?" "No, who?" "Jackson." "Really?" I squeel. "Yeah. His parents are going to stay at dauntless for three weeks." "Wohoo!" I really like him. We now eachother for nearlly our whole life. His father walked alongside our father as a faction ambassador. And they visit Dauntless every year for three or four weaks. I jump around and Uri says: "alright calm down." I just smile at him sheepishly and he rolls his eyes. Then i walk back to toby taking his hand. "Hey what made you so happy?" "An old friend will visit us this week. Well not exactly us but his parents visit the faction and he comes with them." He smiles "cool. Do we get to know him?" "Of course. It honestly is weird that zeke hasn't introduced him to you in the last years. Well whatever." He laughs and i kiss him lightly. Then we walk to our apartment with our friends a few steps ahead. When we arrive i throw my bag in a corner and jump on the bed. "Wow someone is in a good mood." I laugh and he comes over to me and starts tickeling me. I laugh uncontrollaby and scream: "Ah Toby stop!" He laughs and just goes on. I fall on the floor of laughing and don't move on purpose so he stops tickeling me. "Tris, are you alright?" He asks with worry in his voice. I don't answer. "Omg." He kneels down beside me and i jump up and scream: "HA!" He looks scared and then says: "oh god tris don't do that ever again. I was so worried!" "Sorry." I say but still smile.
The rest of the day passes in a blur and then i'm already laying in bed next to Toby and whisper: "good night toby i love you so much." "Love you more." "Impossible" "possible." It became our ritual before going to sleep and then a minute later i'm already drifting of to sleep.

Sorry short chapter but this kind of was just a chapter to fill.
What will happen when Jackson arrives?
Hope you liked it

Jojo