Chapter 45

The next morning:

Tobias POV:
I wake up with Tris still in my arms. I just stare at her for a few minutes taking in all of her beauty. She stirs and wakes up. She opens her eyes and looks at me. "Morning beautiful." "Morning Tobias." She mumbles. I give her a quick peck on the lips and then stand up. "Come on we have to get ready. First day of your job." I say. She gets up and gets dressed. She put on black tight pants and a black t-shirt with a dark red dauntless symbol at the back. I put on black pants and a black t-shirt as well but grab my jacket before putting on my combat boots. When i put my left hand in my jacket i feel the box and freeze. Shit i completly forgot to take it out. I walk to the dresser trying to look casually and open the last drawer. I burry the box under my underpants and socks. I just close the drawer when Tris walks out. "Ready to go?" She asks. "When you are." I answer smiling trying to hide my nervousness. I take her hand and we walk to the cafeteria. When we arrive i get us some food and then sit down. I know that Zeke wants to propose tomorrow but i don't know about uri. We eat our breakfast as always. Then we all head to our jobs.
6 houres later:
When i'm finally done with work i walk back home. I open the door and see that Tris hasn't arrived yet. I plop on the couch and wait for her. 10 minutes later i hear the key turn in the lock and a second later tris steps in. "Hey hon" i say "how was your first day?" "Great! Uri showed me everything and guess what!" "What?" "He wants to propose tomorrow along with Zeke at the zipline." "Amazing." I say. "You want to come with us?" "Yeah i think so." I answer hastiantly. "You don't have to. We could just stay here." "You can't miss the proposing of your brothers!" I insist. She smiles and kisses me. Then we hed to dinner together.
After dinner we just lay in bed and talk for a while before we both fall asleep.

Sorry this chapter wasn't very good. But it was just a filler.
The proposal is tomorrow i'm excited :D
Hope you still liked it ;)

Jojo