Chapter 16

The next morning i wake up to chuckeling. I open my eyes a little bit and see uri with a bucket full of ice water in his hands and mar lynn and four next to him. I pretend to still be asleep but when four says: "Now!" I open my eyes and when uri tilts the bucket i push it in the other dierection so the water gets poured over uri then the bucket slips out of his hands and lands on top of his head. I start to laugh along with all the others. "Okay now everyone out! I want to get dressed." they leave the dormatory and i pull up my shirt an quickly put on a sportsbra. Just when i pull it down four comes back his eyes widen and he turns away quickly: "s-sorry." He stutters. "It's alright you can turn around. Not like i'm naked." I laugh "but that was a gentlemanmove. Most of the boys would have stared." He laughs shily and blushes. "What did you want anyway?" I ask while pulling a shirt over my head. "J-just wanted to tell you that training starts in 5." He answers still slightly shaken. "Ok thanks. You wait for me?" "Sure." He answers. I pull down my sleeptrousers, of course still wearing underwear and he turns around again. I pull up my normal trousers and walk next to him while putting my hair in a ponytail. He smiles and together we walk to the trainingroom. On the way i ask: "so trainer what are we going to do today?" Emphasizing the word trainer. He laughs and sets up his trainer mode: "knife throwing." "Yeah whatever, that's so easy." I say in a fake bitchy mode fliping my hair. Four laughs and says: "i know that." Than he pats my shoulder and every touch of him sends elecrticsparks through my body. I shiver and he quickly puts his hand down, looking on the floor. I look up and he blushes and than i just take his hand. He looks up and i smile, than he smiles as well. I slightly squeeze his hand and he squeezes back. From that moment on i smile like an idiot and he does the same. Then sadly we arrive at the trainingsroom. I kiss him on the cheek and enter the trainingsroom first. Inside the dauntless born all sit in one corner and the transfers train with zeke in the other.
I walk over to my friends and four follows a few seconds afterwords. He shouts: "everybody up!" Every Dauntlessborn jumps up. "Go get knifes!" We quickly walk to the knifes and stand infront of the targets next to the transfers. I stand next to chris and start to throw. Every knife hits deadcenter while the transfers barley hit the target. "You know it's really depressing to stand next to you." Chris says. I laugh: "yeah i did this since i'm 10 so i had plenty of years to train." Then the doors swing open and eric steps in. Ugh! He looks around for a while till he stands behind the badest thrower: a tall boy with big features. The boy gets nervous and his next throw doesn't even hit the board. "Well that was pathetic." Eric says. "It slipt." The boy responds. "Well go get it!" Now everyone is watching but eric shouts: "did i tell you to stop?" And everyone continues. "What, while they're throwing?" "You're afraid?" "Getting hit by a flying knife? Yes!" The boy answers confidently. This is not going to end well. He just messes with ERIC! "Step infront of the target!" All the blood seems to vanish out of the face of the boy and he gets pale. "Four give me a hand here!" Four hestitates but then walk over. "You're gonna stand there while he throws those knifes. And if you flinch you're out!" He hands four, four knifes and four gets ready to throw. When he aims i suddenly say: "stop! Everyone could stand infront of a target. It has nothing to do with bravery!" Eric and Four look at me and Four has a suffering expercion. "Well than it should be easy for you to take his place." I don't hestitate i just walk towards the target and four flinshes. I stand there with my hands behind looking four in the eyes. "Same rules apply."
Four POV:
Why does she out of all person had to step forward? I can't injure her! But if i refuse eric throws them and then you could also shoot her in the head... So i just straight my back and inhale, aim exhale and throw. Right were i wanted it next to her right leg. Then the next one a little closer at her left hip then one directly above her head and the last one directly next to her head, cutting her ear. "Points for bravery but not as many you just habe lost for opening your mouth. Now everyone out!" Zeke takes the transfers back to their dormitory but not without checking on tris first. I hang a little bit behind and tris does the same. When everyone is out i say: "Sorry about your ear." "It's alright." She says while biting her lip. Gosh she look so cute when she does this! I walk over to her and examine her ear. I notice that our faces are only inches away. I let go of her ear and just look at her. Then she goes on her tiptoes and kisses me lightly on the lips. My body feels like i could burst in flames and freeze to ice at the same time and stiffens automaticly and she pulls away looking on the floor mumbeling: "sorry." And walks away but i grab her wrist and pull her towards me and then kiss her on the lips. She imediatly kisses back and slinges her arms around my neck pulling me closer while i place my hands on her back and her hip and press her body against mine. We kiss like this for a few minutes and it feels like everything else fades away and nothing matters but this kiss. Then we both pull away for air and she smiles and i do the same.

Long chapter i know but i wanted to put this fourtris scene in this chapter. Hope you liked it.

Jojo