Chapter 60

2 weeks later:
Tobias pov:
I wake up to my sons crying. I sigh and slowly get out of the bed. I can hear that Tris already opend the door and steped out. I get up as well and follow her in their room. I take Marvin in my arms and Tris takes Levin. We calm them and i walk in the kitchen to see the time with Marv still in my arms. "Shall we go back to sleep. The initiates are arriving in 3 houres." I ask her. "you go back to sleep. I'll stay up. I wont be able to go back to sleep anyway." She answers while walking in the doorway and leaning against it with Lev still in her arms. "No it's alright. Shall i get something to eat then?" I propose and she nods. "Thanks." She slowly walks up to me and kisses me. I use my free arm to pull her closer, well as far it works with two babys between us. She sneakes her free arm around my neck and pulls me closer. I lick her lip asking for entrance and she allows me. Then suddenly Marv start to cry in my arm. I sigh and pull away to calm him. When he is calmed again we kiss again and this time we only pull back for air. We smile at eachother and then i give her Marv before walking out of the door. Although it still is pretty early the hallways are pretty full and when i arrive at the cafeteria there is a huge line. Ugh! Great... i stand behind it and wait. After 15 minutes of waiting i can finally escape the line because i have everything. I balance the two trays in my hand and walk back. When i walk in our hallway i can see that our apartment door is open widley and there are men standing in it. I fasten my steps and start to get worried. Tris, my sons... i hope they are ok! When i arrive i sigh out lf relief. The men standing in our doorway are Zeke and Uriah. "No! You both have initiates to train! You can't have them!" I hear Tris voice. "Hey what is it?" I ask and their heads turn towards me. Tris sighs. "Well my idiot brothers want to get the babys for today but i said no because they have to train initiates." "yeah but till the initiates come..." tris looks at me and i nod. "Ok but you not leave our aprtment with them." She says and they both smile. "Fine now give me my newphew!" Uri says and i laugh. I set down the two trays with food and tris and i sit at the table while Uri and Zeke are sitting on the couch with the babys on their laps. I notice that tris keeps glancing over to them and i take her hand and whisper: "hey it's alright. They are going to be careful with them!" She smiles a little. "I know it's just that i know my brothers..." she says while taking a deep breath. "Well i know them as well and i can tell you that they are going to be careful with them." She nods and smiles a little more. After breakfast we get our sons back and give them to Chris because she has the day off. She takes them and then hugs us. Tris says: "If they wont fall asleep warm up their milk and of this doesn't work you have to give Marv the stuffed giraffe and lev loves his elephant. You just have to lay them next to them and they will cuddel to them. And make absolutly sure that they don't sleep on their stomach or they could just stop breathing and if something happens just get me or Four..." she wants to go on but i interupt her: "Tris, come on. We have to leave. Christina is going to do well on taking care of them! She will tell us if something happens." I want to pull tris away but she sneakes out of my grip and gives both of them a kiss on their heads. "I love you two." They do some kind of babys smile and tris smiles back. I then kiss the top of their heads as well and then pull Tris with me. She sighs and after a few steps walks on her own. "It's just. I never had them out of my sight. Since they were born not once!" She says sadly. "Hey christina is going to do well." I say, trying to resure her. "But i would do better." She pouts and i answer: "well you would. But you have initiates to train!" She rolls her eyes and mumbles: "stupid initiates!" Then we already arrived at the net. Tris and Uri will give the speech on the building this year. Tris and i decided to hide our relationship, because some initiants managed to break up a couple that trained them together. Tris gives me a peck on the lips before climbing up the ladder to the roof top.
Tris pov:
I climb up the ladder with uri behind me. When we arrive at the top i jump over the egde of the roof and then sit down with my back to the train tracks and my feet hanging in the air. Uri sits down next to me and lays an arm around my shoulder. "It's been a long time since we had a moment with just the two of us." I say quietly. "Yeah. A pitty." He answers sarcasticly and i punch his arm. "Idiot!" I say but laugh along with him. "Well i wonder what the initiates will be like..." i say dreamingly. "I bet they are losers." Uri says and i nod. "Let's bet what faction the first jumper will be in." I say and he immediatly agrees. "Ok i bet it's an erudite!" He says and i scowl. "mh i have a feeling it's going to be a stiff." "What? As if! That never happend before!" He says. "Well sometimes is always the first time." He shrugs and says: "they are your twenty points you loose." I roll my eyes and then we hear the train arriving and just seconds later the first dauntless born jump out. The transfers follow a little bit later and i get the memory of me jumping out of train with chris for her first time. The initates start to fill the rooftop and as far i can see it there are 17. They start to make a semicircle around uri and me. "Hello initiates. If you want to enter dauntless this is the way in." I shout over their noise and point behind me. All the transfers gasp and i laugh. "Transfers first!" Uri yells and we look at the group of transfers. "Hey are you deaf or something?" Uri yells again and i have to surpress my laughter. Finally a girl steps forward hestiantly and to my shock she wears blue clothes. Uri already grins stupid but just then the girl walks back and an abnegation boy steps forward. Uris grin falls and its my turn to grin. We both step away a few steps to let him realise what he just did. He looks down, than he crosses his arms infront his chest, shakes his head and makes the final step. He falls and falls and then we can hear Tobias yell: "FIRST JUMPER JOHN!" I smile and whisper into uris ear: "you owe me twenty points!" He rolls his eyes and than we let the transfers jump one at a time. Then we ask the dauntless born who of them wants to go first and before any of them can say sonething i yell: "Uriah!" He looks at me questioningly i grin evily and give him a push. He stumbles back and then falls. I can hear him cursing and after he landed he shouts: "I WILL GET BACK AT YOU!" I shake with laughter and then adress the initiates. "Just jump already..." they nod and then junp down. When no one is left on the top i take a few steps run-up and then jump. I lay in the net and see loads of pairs of hands reaching out for me. I take two of them and they pull me off of the net. I smile at them but than instantly turn into instructor-mode. I walk next to Toby. "Dauntless born go with zeke and uriah. Transfers stay!" Four shouts and the dauntless born walk away. I count seven transfers and eight dauntless born. "Welcome to dauntless initiates! I am Four and this is six!" A candor sneers and i roll my eyes. I walk infront of her and look at her with a intimedating look. She shrinks back and i ask: "what is your name?" "Rose." She squeeks out "the first lesson you will learn from me is to keep your mouth shut! You understand that?" I say deadly quiet and she nods. I turn around and than we give them the tour around the compound.
We end it as ever in the dormitorys. "You will be sleeping here for the weeks of initiation! You have to be at 8 am, sharp, at the trainingsroom. At 1pm we will have one hour lunch break and at 6pm trainig ends and you can do whatever you want." Toby instructs and then we just turn around and walk away. When we turn around the corner we both immediatly reach for the hand of the other and than grin at eachother.
We walk to Chris' apartment and knock. Chris opens the door with Lev in her arms. I instantly reach out for him and she hands him to me. "Hey guys. Come in. How are the initiates?" "Fine. I guess." I say while admiring the little baby boy in my arm. "How did the boys do?" I ask looking up. "Alright. Your hint with the milk really helped." Chris answers and i smile at her. She hands Marv to toby and i say: "Thanks again for watching them." "No problem. Was my pleasure. They are deadly cute!" She answers and i smile and then quickly hug her before toby and i leave. "Bye chris." "Bye you four" i smile and then the door shuts. I realise that tobias hasn't said a word the whole time. "Hey Four everything alright?" I ask him. I look up and see the reason for him not saying anything. He admires Marv the whole time while smiling. My words wake up him up though. I smile at him and say: "they are yours!" He smiles and kisses me. "Yeah they are. Hopefully..." he grins and i punch his arm with my free hand. "They are!" I say and he says: "i know!"

Uhh initiates are here.
How will the training go?
Hope you liked it,

Jojo