Chapter 15

(Last chapter: I hold my hand over the...) erudite bowl and hear gasps from my friends then it hits me: i can't live without my friends! I need them! No matter how dangerous being divergent is! I quickly move my hand to the dauntless bowl and the blood drips in the hot coals with a sizzle. The dauntless cheer and i walk back to my seat where i'm greetet by my brothers hugs. Then i hug four. And he says: "you gave us quiet a scare." I laugh and sit down again glad i didnt left my friends. Mar and Lynn already chose dauntless so i zoone out till jeanine says: "goodbye everyone." I jump out of my seat and sprint down the stairs on the street with my friends around me. We sprint towards the train tracks on the bridge. I quickly climb the bridge and wait for the train when suddenly someone tickels me. I screech and four laughs behind me i turn around and playfully punch him while uri and zeke eye us suspicious and some boys look jealous. I laugh and begin to run along the train because the train arrives. I easily climb in and wait for my friends. When everyone is inside i see that a tall black-haired candor still runs beside the train. I quickly pull out my hand and she takes it. I pull her in and she pants. I laugh and say: "hey i'm tris" then stick out my hand she takes it while saying: "hey i'm chris thanks by the way." "No prob. Come i'll introduce you to my friends." "Okay" she comes with me and gets looks of awe from the transfers. I introduce her and we all talk till we see the roof. "Get ready to jump!" I shout and chris asks panicked: "jump?" "Want to do it together?" She nods "ok on three, one, two, threeee!" I shout and i pull her with me while i jump. We land on the rooftop and of course i land on my feet. I help up chris and together we walk to our friends. As always Four, shauna and zeke have to go down and max gives his boring speech which he ends as allways with: "which pedrad wants to jump first?" Uri and i shout: "ME!" At the same time. "Ok lets go together!" We say again at the same time. We step to the edge of the roof "one, two, three!" We count then jump together. I don't land in the net, no i land on uri. "Hey!" He complains and pushes me off. "Rude!" I say and grab the hands reaching out for me. "Something told me it would be you!" Four says and i say: "but i didn't know you would train initiates." He laughs then pulls uri out off the net and announces: "First jumpers Uriah and tris pedrad!" Everyone cheers and four adds: "welcome to dauntless!"