Chapter 37

Picture above Jackson again ;)
Tobias POV:
I decide to let her cool down before trying to convince her. Then i suddenly get an idea. I walk to the controlroom and search the camera for the footage. I find it quickly. It proves what i was saying. I quickly download the video and then walk to uris apartment.
I knock on the door impatiently and after a few seconds Jackson opens the door. "What?" He snaps. "I want to talk to tris!" I say. "Well she doesn't wsnt to talk to you!" "How can you decide that?" "Well i know her better than you..." "no you don't!" He rolls his eyes. "I know her my whole life and you know her what a few months?" "Two years!" I say through gritted teeths then i just push him away and walk in. I look around for Tris and see her on the couch. Her eyes are puffy and red and there still a tears rolling out of her eyes. My heart crunches at this sight. I walk toward her and say: "tris please listen. I can prove that she kissed me and i tryed to shove her off but she didn't move. Please just listen." Tris looks up at me. "Really?" She says her voice still a little bit raspy. I nod. Eagerly to convince her. She looks on the floor and then says: "ok i'm coming." Jackson rolls his eyes and says: "Tris how can you be so stupid?" "I'm not!" Then she walks out and i quickly follow her.
Tris POV:
I hope it's true what he says because although i'm angry i love him to much to just let go. He takes the lead and i follow him to the controlroom. He unlocks the door and holds it for me. I step in and he follows then the door clicks shut. He walks over to a computer and opens a video. I see him in the hallway when he suddebly bumps into Lauren. They talk and then suddenly she kisses him. He struggels and then i'm coming around the corner. I sigh in relief and throw my arms around his neck. "I'm so sorry. I should have believed you!" "It's ok. I love you." "I love you too." I answer. "I love you three." He says. "I love you four. Hey!" I say laughing. He laughs as well. Then he kisses me. First light and careful and then harder. I tangle my hand in his hair as ever and his hands have their typical positions: on my back and my hip. He lifts me up and sits me down on the table without breaking the kiss. I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him closer. He starts kissing my neck and i moane silent. He smiles and kisses my lips again. Then i'm the one to kiss his neck and slowly down to his colarbone. Then i realise something. I'm not afraid anymore. I pull away a little bit and say: "let's go to our apartment and continue there." He nods and we quickly walk there. When we arrive and the door is shut he comes over again and kisses me again. I pull up his shirt and he takes it off completly. Then i slowly trace my fingers down to his pants and open the first button. He looks at me and asks: "you sure?" And i nod. Then he pulls his pants down and stomps them on the floor. I laugh and we walk over to the bed. On the way he pulls up my shirt and takes it off. Then i guide my fingers to his boxers and slip one hand in them. I don't touch him there yet but i keep circling shortly above and he moans: "trisss." I smile and he pulls down my pants. Now we both are just in undergearment he kisses me again and lays me down. He kisses my stomach and i moan while he is slowly getting higher and higher till his lips find mine again. I can feel a movement in his pants and smile slightly. Then suddenly it knocks. I sigh. Why? Why right now? It knocks again and toby sighs as well. I stand up and quickly pull on my shirt and trousers while he just puts on his shirt and crawls under the blanket to hide his situation. I open the door and see Jacks and Uri standing infront of it. "Hey tris. Is everything alright?" "Yeah. Why are you aksing?" "Well did four cheat on you?" Uri asks. "No." I say smiling "it was just a missunderstanding." "Alreight then i'm sorry four." "No problem." Toby answers still hiding under the blanket. I have to surpress a laugh and he glares at me. "So then do you want to play candor or dauntless at my apartment when everyone finished their jobs?" "Sure." I answer and tobias nods. "Ok see you then." He shuts the door and i burst out laughing at toby who is still hiding. He glares and says: "yeah women don't understand that." I just walk over to him and kiss him light on the lips. "I'm going to take a shower." "Can i come with you?" "Nope." I answer popping the p and walk to thr bathroom while pulling my shirt over my head. "Youre such a tease tris." He pouts and i just laugh.

Candor or Dauntless next chapter.
Hope you liked it

Jojo