Chapter 2

I do not own the divergent idea or the characters they all belong to the amzing author Veronica Roth.

Two years later:

I wake up to my alarm clock ringing. I pull my pillow over my head and grown. In the next moment someone rips away my blanket and I scream out of surprise. Than the person takes away my pillow and starts hitting me with it. I open my eyes and see Uri. "Ugh Uri. Why did you wake me?" "Technically your alarm clock waiked you I just helped." "Technically your an idiot and behave like a two years old." "Technically today is Zekes choosing ceremony and you have only 10 minutes to get ready." That wakes me up. I shoot up and push Uriah out of my room. He starts to laugh and shouts: "Zeke Trissy-poo forgot that you are choosing today!" Zeke pops his head out of his room and says in fake sorrow : "she didn't! Did she?" I just roll my eyes and slam the door in Uris face before I get dressed.
We jump on the train and are greeted by Marlene, Shauna, Lynn and my current boyfriend Johnny. I hug all of them but kiss jon light on the lips. Zeke and Uriah look at us in disapproval and i just roll my eyes and take Jons hand. I sit down next to Mar and Jon and it's totally silent, which is pretty rare in dauntless. The only noise is the constant buzzing of the train. I glance over at Zeke and Mum. I hope Zeke doesn't transfer. Dauntless would be half as fun and then there would be no one who would scare away stupid boys. I push away the thoughts and thin instead: He is NOT going to leave! He belongs in Dauntless!
When we finally start to see the hub we all get ready to jump and to make our great entrance. When the train slows down a bit I lunge out and land on my feet safely. Uri on the other hand just fell on his face. I begin to laugh while some stiffs run over to him to help. But he just stands up brushs of his clothes and hurry to the door. Jon walks next to him so I run to them squeeze between the boys and throw my arms on their shoulders. They both laugh and we start to run up the stairs, pushing away any person in our way. Once we are up I hug Zeke and Shauna one last time before they walk of to the other 16 year olds. I sigh and take a seat next to Jon and uri holding both their hands. Mum sits next to Uri and Mar an lynn are sitting with their familys directly behind us.
Then the abnegaiton leader Marcus steps forwards and with that the ceremony begins...

Ok second chapter is out. Yeah

Stay fearless,
Jojo.