Chapter 59

I hold my beautiful baby son in my arms while we make our way to the cafeteria. My friends are joking around us and i can hear Zeke say: "i wonder what the initiates will be like..." "What Initiates? When do they come?" "Ehm in one week..." he says frowning. "What really? But can i train them?" I ask. "Well it's your job..." zeke says and i smile. Then chris approaches my right side while Mar suddenly is on my left. They look at Marvin in my arms and then Chris says: "Triiiis. When do you do your wedding?" "I don't know yet. When do you want to do yours?" I ask Mar. "We decided to do it in summer and then outside and we figuered we could do it in three weeks. Like in one week me, in the next Shauna and then you, for example." "Sounds awesome!" I say and smile. "I'll just have to ask T-Four." They nod and Chris keeps eying at Marv and i sigh. "Chris, do you want to hold Marvin?" I ask and she nods eagerly and i carefully hand him to her. She smiles widley and then we arrive at the cafeteria. The boys already arrived. i didn't notice we slowed down. Whatever. I walk in first, then Chris and then mar. Chris still holds Marv but i take him out of her arms. When we arrive at our table Will suddenly stands on the table and shouts: "EVERYONE BE QUIET FOR A MINUTE!" surprisingly nearly everyone gets quiet and Will jumps down of the table and starts to talk in the quiet cafeteria: "Christina White, this is the place i first met you. Before i got to know you i thought every Candor would be a smart-mouth and they would just blab everything out but you showed me that Candors can be carring, loving, secretive and most of all beautiful. I love you with all my heart and i want to spend the rest of my life with you." He gets down on one knee and tears are rolling over Chris' face. "So Christina will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?"
Christina pov:
Omg Will wants to marry me. Out of all people me! I love him so much. I then realise i still didn't said anything smooth Christina, very smooth... i finally regain my voice and choke out: "of course i will!" He jumps up and everyone cheers and fists are pounding on the tables. Will slides the most beautiful ring on my finger and than kisses me. Just then i hear a *click* and turn around to see Shauna with my camera while smiling widley. All my friends smile like idiot and even Marv and Lev seem to smile. I look back at Will. He is still smiling, just like me. We all sit down and eat lunch. "Soo everyone is going to marry. Except from Lynn..." shauna says while nudging lynns shoulder. "She doesn't even have a boyfriend." Mar adds. Lynn looks down.
Lynn pov:
Shall i tell them? I should! They are my annoying friends. I take a deep breath. "Well i recon i will never get a boyfriend!" I say and everyone looks puzzeld. "What, why not?" Chris asks and i blush slightly: "well because i already have a girlfriend." Everyone looks at me in shock. "What? You are a lesbian?" Mar asks with an open mouth and i nod. "Well i kinda excpected that..." tris says while shrugging. And i raise my eyebrows at her just like everyone else. Even Marv and Lev seem to do that. "Well i don't know. I just kinda realised that she isn't interested in boys..." she says shrugging and we all laugh. "Wait a minute! You said you already have a girlfriend!" Uri says. I slowly nod and then stand up. "Jacky, can you come here?" The head of the beautifulst girl in the world snap around and she stands up and approaches our group. Tobias pov:
Jacky makes her way towards our table and slides in the seat next to Lynn. Lynn lays an arm around her shoulder and smiles. "So everyone this is jacky. Jacky this is Four, Tris, Zeke, Uriah, Marlene, Will, Christina and Shauna." She says while pointing to each of us. "And this are Marvin and Levin." She adds pointing to my sons. "It was the wrong way around." Tris says and then points to one in her arms. "This one is marvin and the one in fours arm is levin." "Well ok than the other way around..." lynn says and then Jacky speeks up, her voice is pretty high but not screechy: "hey guys. I heard a lot about you. So Zeke and shauna are a couple, Obviously Tris and Four and then Christina and Uriah and Will and Marlene?" "The first two were right but the last one where the other way around. Will and me and Uriah and marlene." Chris corrects her. "Oh ok." Jacky says smiling. "So you are going to join our group?" Will asks. "Well if it's alright." "Of course." I say and smile a little while everyone else are grinning like idiots.

Soo yeah Lynn is a lesbian.
What will happen when the initiates come?
Hope you liked it

Jojo