Chaper 14

2 years later:

Tris POV:
I wake up to my alarm clock ringing. I punch it hard and it lands on the floor. "Whups" i mumble. Then suddenly it hits me: today is my choosing ceremony! I thought i were sure what i would choose but my aptitude test told me that i'm divergent. According to the test I could fit into Eruidte, abnegation and dauntless. I don't think i could live in abnegation but maybe eruidte? But i would have to leave my family and my friends and particularly four. I developed a huge crush on him but i sadly think he doesn't feel the same. With these thoughts i get dressed than i walk in the kitchen. My mum and uri are allready awake and eat. I make myself cornflakes before sitting with them. After a few minutes my mum says: "kids can i talk to you?" "Sure!" We say at the same time. "I just wanted to tell you that i'm very proud of you and that i love you, no matter what!" "Thanks mum." We say, again at the same time. She hugs both of us when zeke comes in. "Awww groupcuddle i want to!" We laugh and he joins us in the hug.
We meet Lynn Mar Four and Shauna at the train tracks. Zeke and Shauna kiss (they started dating a few months ago) and i hug everyone else. I even hug four a little longer and then smile like an idiot but then i think i might leave them! and it fades. When the train arrives we jump in and i sit in a corner thinking i can't leave my friends and family it wouldn't be good for me nor them. But erudite is also nice plus this woman made clear that its extremly dangerous to be divergent. I guess i could hide it better in Erudite with no simulations and stuff... I sit there sunken in my thoughts when suddenly someone sits next to me. I turn my head and see that it's four: "hey four." "Hey tris. How are you?" "Fine." "I just wanted to say that you should choose who you truely are and where you belong. Not because of other people this choice is only for you." "Thanks, why do you tell me this?" He looks down: "i just thought you could maybe need an advice." "Yeah i mean it was helpfull." I say and when he looks up again i stare into his ocean blue eyes and get lost. Everything but him fades and i just stare. Then i force myself to look away and now i'm the one to look down. "Are you going to leave?" He asks and there is something strange in his voive. "I don't know." "If you transfer could you just tap my shoulder so i know?" "Sure." I answer and he nods and then goes away. I keep sitting at my spot till someone shouts: "we have to jump!" I stand up and get ready to jump. Then i lunge myself out of the train and on the floor.
We dash up the stairs of the hub into the room of the choosing ceremony. We all take a seat with me sitting next to uri and zeke both holding my hand. Then jeanine Matthews steps forward and everyone gets quiet. "Welcome to the choosing ceremony!" She then begins to read out the first name: "zacharie Walker" an candor boy steps forward cuts his hand and drops the blood into the erudite bowl. Could i do that? Do i fit into erudite? I zoone out deep in my thoughts when i suddenly hear jeanine saying: "uriah pedrad." Uri squeezes my hand and walks to the middle, he cuts his hand and i close my eyes squeezing zekes hand harder. Then i hear the sizzeling of coals and finally breath. Jeanine announces: "Dauntless!" I cheer along with the others. Then she says: "Beatrice Pedrad." I squeeze zekes hand and then tap fours shoulder. He imediatly tenses and i walk down in the middle. I cut my hand and hold my hand over the...

Sorry cliffhanger.