Chapter 40

Again listen to the song while reading. ;)

(Last chapter: He keeps punching me untill my vision gets black again.)
Tobias POV:
When we arrive at the abnegation sector we jump off and i run a few steps to regain my balance. When i look around i see that everyone has a worried look and they all hurry to follow me. When i walk back in the old streets so many memories fload my mind. I try to shrug them off and just concentrate on my Tris who probably is in pain right now. I feel so bad. I fall into a jog and hear the footsteps of the others who are following me. All the stiffs look at us in shock or surprised. I reckon it's not often that you see nine Dauntless running through their sector. We reach marcuss' house a few minutes later. Luckily Zeke grabed some guns and knifes. He hands the boys guns and the girls knifes. I instruct them: "zeke, uri, jackson and i will go inside. Shauna, Lynn and Marlene will keep the door safe so Marcus doesn't escape and Will and Christina there is a back door you'll have to secure!" They nod and i step on the front door step. I breath in deeply and then knock. Marcus opens the door a few minutes later. Since Zeke and Uri are standing infront of me he only sees two dauntless guys. "Oh hello. Can i help you?" He asks putting on his 'mask'. "Yes, give back our sister!" They say at the same time and puch him inside. I quickly follow behind them and the girls close the door and stand infront of it. "Sorry i don't know what you mean. But what i know is that you are breaking into my house. This will have consequenzes!" "Oh shut up Marcus!" I spit while stepping forward. "Give back my girlfriend!" "You! The traitor! The one who betrayed me and his whole faction!" "You know exactly why i left!" I scream "and now show me where Tris is!!" I'm so furious.
Tris POV: when her friends knocked:
My vision just gets clearer again and i look around. I'm in some sort of basement. My back and my stomach still hurst like cazy and it looks like he cut my arm with something since i have a bloody line on it. And my left arm hurts so much in this position i think i'm going to faint again. Marcus just opens the door to come back when i hear a knock. Me head shoots up. Maybe someone comes to rescue me! I can only hear talking for a few moments before i hear someone yelling: "Oh shut up marcus! Give back my girlfriend!" My heart warms. It's Tobias. He came to rescue me. I want to scream to show them where i am but when i try my voice is only a squeek. Upstairs i hear marcus shouting something about Toby beeing a traitor then Tobias just answer yells: "you know exactly why i left and now show me where Tris is!" They are going to find me. Soon! I think.
Tobias POV:
My father just grins evily and says: "ok i'll show you where she is." He starts walking downstairs towards the basement. He opens a door and walks down a few stairs pretty quickly. I am behind him the whole time. Then we turn around a corner and i see her: Tris. She sits hunched over in a chair and her shirt is soaked with blood. I can't keep my eyes away from tris and i even don't pay attention to marcus. This seemed to be a big fault then suddenly he has a gun in his hands and shoots Tris in the stomach. I scream and then Zeke shoots marcus in the back. He sinks to the floor still grinning while saying: "this was for your own good." Then he falls over and doesnt stand up anymore. I run over to Tris and untie her. Her left arm hangs down in a weird ankle while her right arm has a really long cut. "Tris, Tris stay awake! Please I love you just stay awake for a few more minutes." She smiles a little bit. "I love you too toby." "Just stay awake! Please, i can't loose you." I pick her up bridal style and carry her upstairs. Zeke and Uriah seem to have gone somewhere because i can't see them. The girls are still infront of the door and are talking. But when they see me and tris in my arms they gasp. "Oh my god four! What happend?" "Marcus had a gun. Where are Uriah and Zeke?" "They just dashed outside and screamed something like: we get help." "Good. Ok i need help. Tris was shot in the stomach! Jackson take off your sweater and wrap it around her wound so it stops bleeding." He nods eagerly and takes it off before holding it on her wound. "Good." My voice is shaking. I can't loose Tris. I can't! I just keep instructing to do something: "shauna go get christina and will. Marlene wrap up Tris left arm so it won't hang down anymore and Lynn please bandage her right arm." They all nod and start. I walk on the street and even see zeke and uriah far away running somewhere. If they don't hurry up she will die. We can't do anything here. Then suddenly i get an idea. I scream: "please i need help! Does someone has a car?" Since we are in abnegation a man walks up to me. "I have. Why do you need... oh my god." He says at the last part looking at Tris. "Please bring us to the next hospital." "Of course. Wait for a minute." With that he sprints off and i let Marlene lynn and Jackson bandage tris a little bit. I just keep talking to her: "tris, stay awake. I can't loose you. I couldn't live without you. Just stay awake." I press my lips to her forhead and then the man is back in a car. I get in on the back with tris still on my lap. Christina and Jackson jump in aswell. "We will run there." Shauna says and then we are off. We race to the hosptial and arrive just as uriah and Zeke do. I get out of the car and run inside without letting Tris out of my hands. I sprint inside screaming: "help! Please help us!" Immediatly there is a stretcher and i gently place tris on it. "What happend?" A nurse asks. "She was shot in te stomach and beaten with a belt probably." She looks shocked but doesn't question it further. They wheel her away and i get a last glimp at her before she is wheeled around a corner. When she is gone out of my arms i feel empty. Like something of my own body was taken away. A part of me ripped out. I slowly walk to a chair and just plop onto it. Zeke and Uriah are in the chairs next to me while Christina and Jackson talk to the abnegation man. He nods a few times before heading of again. Christina comes over and explains: "he'll get the others and call the dauntless police to get Marcus." I just nod. Not able to say something. Christina sits on a chair as well and Jackson sits next to Uriah. I can see that Zeke and Uriah are holding each others hands and squeezing them so tight they get white. I just have the picture, of a blood smeared Tris, in my head. My hands are still shaking. After a few minutes the others arrive and sit on chairs next to us. I just sit there for hours thinking about tris.

Sad chapter. Bad Marcus you shot Tris!
Will tris survive or die?
Hope you liked it

Jojo