Chapter 22

2 weeks later:
Today i'm going to my hopefully last doctor appointment. I'm allowed to walk, jump on trains and everything except fighting. This really sucks because the second stage is about to end and i have to show today that i can win against peter, a transfer boy. That i can hit out of 20 shoots 15 dead center and that i can throw 10 knifes dead center... the only difficult thing could be to win against this peter boy but i'm confident.
At the hospital i get led into an examination room and layed on a stretcher. Doctor veronica looks at my ribs and checks everything else. After half an hour she steps back and i'm allowed to sit up. "Ok, i'm glad your ribs healed as good as they did. I had some worrys. Do you still have to take the painkillers?" "Euh no. I only take them sometimes in the morning. But most of the time i doesn't hurt." "Good. Well then i think you are allowed to fight again." "YES!" I shout and jump off of the stretcher. She laughs. "Alright. But i want to take a look at your ribs after initiation." "Ok no problem." I say then we shake hands. "You're free to go." "Ok bye and thanks." "No problem." With that i leave and join uri in the waitingroom. Together we ride the train back home.
At home i quickly change in my sport outfit and then step along with uri out of the apartment. "Race?" I ask. He nods and then we start sprinting. He wins by a second. "Ha beat you!" "Only because i were injured!" I say while sticking out my tounge. When we enter the trainingsroom everyone is already there. I go to Four and say: "hey. When can i start with my tasks?" "Any moment. Is everything fine?" "Yup. I'm allowed to fight again." "Good." Then we walk over to the shooting targets. He hands me the pistol and i stand infront of the target. Inhale aim exhale shoot. Dead center. I repeat this 16 times (one time i only missed the center by a centimeter). "Ok first task done. Let's get to the knifes..." four says and gets me 15 knifes. I stand infront of the knife throwing target. Inhale aim exhale throw. Dead center! This time i hit 10 knifes, in a row, dead center. I smile and four says: "ok it's time for lunch. The fight will be afterwards." "Ok." With that we join our friends (will, christina, mar, lynn, uri and zeke). At lunch i sit next to mar and chris with uri infront of me and four next to him. We eat and laugh.
After lunch i'm on my way back to the trainingsroom when suddenly someone pulls me into a hallway. I start to struggle but the guy says: "tris it's alright. It's me." I recognise fours voice. "Oh hey four. You gave me quiet a scare." "Oh sorry. I just wanted to tell you that peter steps before he punches and he always attacks first, plus his defense around his stomach is really bad." "Thanks." I say still trying to process the things he said. "no problem. And i wanted to wish you good luck." He leans down and kisses me. I immediatly kiss back and pull him closer. I tangle my hand in his hair and he wraps his arms around my back pulling me closer. Then he lifts me up and i wrap my legs around his side while he pushes my back against the wall. We don't break the kiss the whole time. After a few minutes of kissing i pull back lean my head against his shoulder and sigh: "I love you." "I love you too." He responds. Then he puts my feet back on the ground and i give him a last peck on the lips before taking his hand and walking to the trainingsroom. Infront he says: "i know you can do that. I love you." "Thanks. And i love you too." I hug him and then go into the trainingsroom. I walk over to uri who hugs me along with zeke. "I know that you will make it." Uri whispers and i smile. "Yeah i will." He squeezes my shoulder and i step into the ring. Four enters and says: "ok let the fight begin!" Peter steps in on the other side and we both go into fighting positions. He circle around eachother for a while and i keep glancing at his foot. Then he steps forward making throwing the first punch. I easily block it and punch him in the stomach and directly afterwards with the side of my hand in his throat. He gasps for air and i take the oppertunity to kick away his legs. He falls on the floor and i quickly jump on top of him and punch him in the face till four shouts: "Stop!" I stop and climb down. Four announces: "Tris wins!" All my friends and the dauntlessborn cheer. Even most of the transfers. I happily jump out of the ring and walk over to my friends who all congratulate me. Then four comes over and when nobody sees it he whispers: "meet me at the chasm at 9pm." I nod and he steps back. I'm so excited. But what am i going to tell my brothers?

I'm so sorry but my wattpad buggs and now chapter 23 and 24 are inbetween the chapters 15 and 16. I'm sorry again but i don't have any idea how to solve this problem. If you have an idea please tell me.

Jojo