Chapter 69

Time laps wedding 1:
Bride: Marlene Cole
Groom: Uriah Pedrad
Bestman: Zeke Pedrad
Maid of honor: Tris Pedrad
Bridesmaid: Shauna, Christina, Lynn, Jacky
Groomsmen: Four, Will

Tris pov:
I wake up to Chris squeeling. I slowly sit up and look around. I am in Chris apartment on a matress. Chris and Mar are standing a few meters away and are hugging. "Omg Tris you are finally up!" Chris squeels. "It's Mars wedding day!" She squeels even louder. I cover my ears and say: "Omg Chris! SHUT UP!" Chris pouts and Lynn laughs and highfives me. Jacky wakes up from the laughter and Lynn and her exchange a quick kiss. "That's unfair! Why is Lynn allowed to bring her girlfriend but i am not allowed to bring my boyfriend?" I pout and cross my arms infront of my chest. "Well because her girlfriend is a girl and your boyfriend not!" Chris says simply and i roll my eyes but still smile. We all get up and i hug Mar. She made me maid of honor and i feel like it's a huge responsability. I'll have to walk down the aisle in a really long dark gray dress alongside Zeke. I like the dress though.
After breakfast we all stand infront of the mirror. Mar is the first. Chris does her hair, Shauna her make up and Jacky, Lynn and I try to help as much we can. Mar gets some kind of complicated braid thing while we others just do a side braid. I can even do that myself. When Mar is done i'm next and Chris and shauna poke my face.
1 hour later everyones makeup is ready. We help Mar in her dress first. She starts to tear up when she looks into the mirror and we all carefuly hug her. Since i am maid of honor i am the next to put on my dress. I like this dress. Lynn, Jacky, Shauna and Chris all wear the same dresses.
When we all are done we have only 30 minutes to go. The wedding will be held at the pit because...dauntless!
At this time Mar is a nervous wreck. I have Marv in my arms and he is wearing a cute little white shirt and black trousers. Marv and Lev will sit among the guests with Mum and Tori. I try to comfort Mar the best that i can and just keep rubbing her back. After another 10 minutes we have to start down to the pit. I walk to mars right side and Chris to her left. Chris is looking around every corner to make sure Uriah is not there. When we arrive at the little room where we will wait it's already cramped with the groomsmen. I find Tobias among them. He just hands Levin to Tori and my mum. "Hey Four, Mum, Tori and Levin." I say once i stand next to them. Toby kisses my cheek and Mum and Tori smile while lev does the same. I hand Marv to Tori since Mum holds Lev. "Thanks for holding them for the ceremony." I say smiling. "No problem. I'm so proud of my three children! All are going to get married!" My mum says and hugs me with tears in er eyes. "I wish your father could see that." She adds with even more tears streaming down her face. "Me too!" I whisper in her ear. Tori lays an arm around my mum and than they walk towards Uri. I quickly peck Tobys lips and then link arms with zeke. Behind us are first Jacky and Lynn, than Chris and Will, than Tobias and shauna and last Mar with her dad. I see Zeke checking whether he has the rings and see him panick a little bit. "You have the rings, right?" I whisper yell at him. He looks at me worried but than he reaches in his pocket and sighs out of relief. I do the same and than we both smile.
Only seconds later the music starts playing and we start to walk. I hold onto Zekes arm tightly so i won't trip. We walk down the aisle and i can hear cameras everywhere. The walk is over soon and i stand across from Zeke who is standing next to Uriah. Uri looks nervous. The bride maids start to pile in next to me and position themself. Than Mar starts walking. Uris eyes look like they are about to pop out. He stares at her and Zeke shoves him a bit so we would close his mouth. When mar and her father reached the altar he kisses her hand and gives it too Uriah who is smiling like an idiot.
The priest starts to talk and i don't really listen. I get only the last part. "Do you Uriah Pedrad swear to love Marlene Cole through sickness and health till death parts you?" Uri smiles and says: "I do!" "And do you Marlene Cole swear to love Uriah Pedrad trough sickness and helath till death parts you?" Marlene doesn't think a second before saying: "I do!" Zeke gives them the rings and they slip on the finger of the other. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." And then they kiss and the whole pit errupts into cheering. They pull away and bith smile widley. They walk the few steps and than uri picks up mar and runs down the aisle while she is squeeling in happiness. I can't wait to be married! I find Tobias and interwine our hands. He smiles at me and kisses me and i kiss back.
Than we spend an awesome night, full of cake, dancing and hapiness.

Yeah! Urilene! I will describe the other weddings like this one, except for the Fourtris wedding of course 😉
Hope you liked it

Jojo