Chapter 63

You have to listen to the song while reading... its kinda fitting 😭

(Last chapter: "are you sure about that?" His face falls and i turn around and walk away.)
Tobias pov:
This can't be true. Marv and Lev have to be my kids. Marv has my eyes after all. But i know another person who has this kind of eyes...Jackson! I sink to the floor in the middle of the hallway. This can't be true. Tris loves me and i love her. At least that's what she said...
Tris pov:
I don't know why i said that... they are his kids. I know that for sure. I never cheated on him but i just wanted to hurt him. I feel terrible, but he said he didn't want Marv and Lev. I automaticly walk towards Uris apartment and knock. Mar opens the door only second later. "Oh hey Tris what is it?" She asks while eying the babys and the bag i carry. I can't take it anymore and break down. Tears are constantly running down my face. "Hey come in Tris. It's alright. What happend?" I can't stop crying and she guides me inside. She takes marv and lev out of my arms and lays them on the couch. She then guides me to an armchair. "You want to tell me what happend?" She asks softly. I still cry like crazy and sob into my sweatshirt. Just then i realise its Tobias. I cry even harder and put it off and throw it away. Mar looks at me questioning but just keeps rubbing my back. After a few minutes i'm able to tell her what happend. "Well *sob* i asked Four whether he *sob* wanted more kids *snif* and he said he wouldn't *sob* want more for the next years and *snif* then i asked him wheter he wanted Marv *snif* and lev and he *sob* basicly said 'no'. And then i left *snif* with the kids. But he followed *sob* me and said it would also *snif* be his kids and i asked whether he *sob* is sure about that and ran away." Marlene gasps. "Oh my god! You didn't cheat on him, did you?" "No of course not! They are his!" I answer quickly and she nods. Just then i can hear the lock klick and Uri steps in. His eyes widen when he sees me. "Omg Tris what happend? Are the babys alright?" He asks worried. I nod and point to them on the couch. He releases a breath and kneels infront of me just like mar. "Than what is it?" He asks and Mar starts to explain: "well four basicly said that he didn't want marv and Lev and when tris wanted to leave with them he came after them and tris kinda hinted that she cheated on him, which she didn't do but for believes that now." "And he didn't want marv and lev! I just can't believe that!" I say and start to cry again. Uri pulls me into a hug and i squeeze his shoulder. "It's alright trissy. I got you." I just keep crying in his shoulder.
Tobias pov:
I some how managed to get back to our apartment. I sit on the couch and think about everything i said. I didn't mean it the way it sounded! I love my boys ans Tris. They are my everything. But did Tris really cheat on me? Maybe she just said it so i don't follow her anymore but maybe it's true. I always i knew i didn't deserve her. I start to cry with my head in my hands. There will be no one on my side. All of my 'friends' are Tris'. I met all of them just because of her. She made me fit in here she made me who i am. But right now i'm only broken.
After a while, i don't know how long, it knocks. I run to open the door, hoping for Tris but when i open it it reveals Zeke? I quickyl whipe away my tears but its obvious he saw them. "Hey Four can i come in?" I nod and step aside. "What is it?" I ask him. "Isn't that obvious?" He asks and i nod "yeah about tris..." he looks confused. "I honestly meant the capture the flag game...But what is it with tris" "well we had a big fight. Because it sounded like i didn't want Marv and Lev and then she left with them and i said that they are my kids too but she asked whether i'm sure about that" tears start to fill my eyes again and he quickly closes the door. "You think she cheated on you?" He asks and i shrug my shoulders. "I don't really believe that. Marv has your eyes after all..." he says "but don't we know another person who has nearly simular eyes?" I say and he looks confused. "I don't know who you mean..." "jackson obviously. He is in Love with her for like forever." "Noo, as if. And when should that have been?" He says looking sceptical. "Well maybe when she went to a 'leader meeting'." "So you are sure she cheated on you?" "No of course not but it sounds like it, doesn't it? Do you think that's possible?" I ask him hoping for only one answer and when he hestitates my world breakes down. He thinks it's possible. He knows Tris better than anyone, well maybe Uriah... he sees my expression and says: "well i think it's possible but i got an idea how to find out." He says winking. He pulls me with him and we walk to christinas apartment? He knocks and Chris opens the door. "Hey boys. Whats up?" "We need your candor eye!" Zeke says and i finally know what he wants to do. "Ehm why?" She asks confused. "We are going to tell you on our way." She shrugs and steps out and closes the door behind her. Zeke explains the whole thing but i can't read her facial expression. We walk to the controlroom and i unlock it and we step in. We find the footage of about an hour ago and look at it:
'"Well obviously i can!" Tris says and fasten her steps. I follow her. "They are my kids as well." I say on the footage and she turns around and than says: "are you sure about that?" My face falls and she turns around and walks away.'
We stop the video and both look at chris. "Well can you show me the pictures shortly before she said it?" We scroll back and chris bites her cheek before answering: "she isn't lieing, i'm sorry four." I sink into my chair. I were so sure she would lie. But apperently i didn't know her as well as i thought i did. Chris leaves with a sad expression and after a few minutes of silence zeke lays and hand on my shoulder and says: "i'm sorry man." I nod and whisper: "i can't believe she did something like that..."
Tris pov:
I have to tell now for the 10. time that i absolutly not cheated on Four. And i didn't. I only wanted to hurt him and that is not much better but i absolutly not cheated on him. They are his kids! I feel shatterd because he doesn't want our kids. 'We should use protection for the next years...' he said... i cuddel Levin and Marvin to my chest. Both of them look so much like Tobias. I don't think he believed me. I hope he didn't...

Sad chapter. I felt writing it.
Why did Christina lied to Zeke and Tobias? Did she lie?
Hope you liked it

Jojo