Chapter 8

Tris POV:

We all (lynn, marlene, shauna, zeke, uri, four, Jon and i) walk to our apartement to play candor or dauntless.
We all sit in a circle. I sit next to uri and zeke because they dont want me to sit next to Jon (ugh overprotectivbrothers... great!). Zeke and Uri shout: "i'm first!" at the same time. I roll my eyes and say: "Mar candor or dauntless?" Zeke and Uri look at me with open mouths and i just laugh. "Candor." Uri opens his mouth and only screams: "pansy... mumph." Because i put my hand over his mouth. He liks my hand and i scream: "EUH URI!" He just laughs and i roll my eyes before i say to marlene: "ok, tell us the first letter of your crush and whether he is in this room or not." "Nope." She says popping the p and pulls of her jacket. "Alright, four c or d?" "I'm dauntless right?" "Ok, you have to egg the first person you see." "Buuuuh, lame!" Uri and i say at the same time and Mar just glares at us. Four shrugs, gets an egg and Mar follows him in the hall. We can hear footsteps, the noice of the egg and a: "what the...?" From a man and then: "i'm so gonna kill you. I was hading to a date!" "Uuups sorry." Four says sarcastic. The man growls and start to scream: "i'm gonna get you for this!" Then we hear running and Four and Mar come in, quickly shutting the door before leaning against it. They both look shocked and we laugh at their stupid faces. They both glare at us and sit down. We can still hear the man shouting in the hall but luckyly he didn't see in which apartement they went. Four looks around still laughing and finally says: "zeke my friend. C or D?" "Candor." Uri and i both clutsh our hearts and say at the same time: "our brother a pansycake." Everybody laughs but Lynn says: "OMG uri you infected her!" We all laugh even more. Then Four speeks up: "who is your crush?" "Mmmmh" Zeke mumbels "who?" Four asks. "Shauna." He says again this time louder. He looks over at Shauna scared but she just smiles. Zeke quickly asks: "Shauna c or d?" "Play seven minutes in heaven with your crush." She gets up and walks over to zeke. He smiles widley and they go in his room.
Six minutes later:
We prepared everthing, we are not going to announce when the time is up, nooo we are going to burst in the room and blow into an airhorn. We count the seconds quietly: "10; 9; 8; 7; 6; 5; 4; 3; 2; 1." We burst into the room to see Zeke and shauna eating each others faces. Uri blows in the airhorn and i scream: "NO PDA!!!" They jump away from eachother and blush. We all just laugh.
We all sit down again and the game goes on.
10 rounds later i wear only a shirt and my underpants like the other girls. Uri still has all his clothes on, and the boys only wear boxers. It's shaunas turn and she says: "tris candor or dauntless?" "Dauntless." She smiles evily uhoh "play seven minutes in heaven with the boy you love and another boy you like." I glare at her. "Alright Jon aaaaand alright Four." Jon and four stand up and four blushes. I lead them to my room and close the door. Before any of them can say something i whisper: "we are going to prank them, ok?" They both laugh and nod. "Alright first jon starts to moan quietly, than me, than four. And we jump on the bed." I instruct and we all climb on the bed. Jon begins to moan quietly and i join him then four joins aswell and i start to jump on the bed. First slowly, than faster. The boys don't stop moaning and i scream: "oh my god, johhhhny fooour." Then my brothers burst into the room and start to yell: "stop that right kn... oh!" The three of us start to crack up and i fall to the floor. The others come to look and start to laugh aswell. My brothers just look stunned.
After another two rounds i say: "guys" *yawn* "i'm tired let's call it a night." They all nod, get dressed and leave. I give jon a light goodnightkiss (with the glares of zeke and uri in my back) and hug the others. When i lay in my bed i can't sleep although i'm really tired so i silently walk through uris and my bathroom and into his room. I stand next to his bed and he moves over a bit. I jump in and pull the blanket up. Then i finally drift of to sleep.