Prologue

The life of Shanaya is what everyone dreams for. She had a nice career, loving sisters, nice home, amazing social life and had the best boyfriend. Even though she grew up with a broken family, she never had a problem growing up and maturing. She learns how to respect her parents' decision.

And she is happy.

But there is this something inside her that she seems to be searching for some unknown reason. Like, a small puzzle piece that she needs to look for to make her complete.

She's so confused.

So one day, she discovered something that wakes her back to reality. The scene that she finds out marks in her mind causing her to feel the unhealable pain.

The scandalous affair that she finds out is something that can just pass by and be forgotten.

They broke me. They broke my trust and my heart.

Because of the pain, Shanaya runs away. That is the only way. She runs away immediately without any second thoughts. Without in the proper mind, she involved herself in an accident.

And because of an incident, hers and Caius's paths crossed. The mysterious man that has a deep personality that no one knows. He helped her out until she can fully recovers. But as the same goes again. Fate is not fair.

"Hmm...time to get some information out of that lover boy." She stated wickedly.

But what if the plan backfires at her? Instead of making him fall of in love with her, she is the one who is falling head over heal inlove with Caius. She just fell in love with the man that she knew will never love her back.